• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Emery plays torreira as attacking midfielder, I’m saying if it was up to Emery we would be in for Banega and god knows who else.
He wanted Nkunku in January and Ceballos in the summer, Banega never came into it.

Debre-Zeyit

You could always bet on Xhaka to get a yellow and win free money. the way he goes in to tackle is something you see in semi leagues no intention of winning the ball.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We were pretty good in the second half. With our first choice full backs and no Xhaka we win this game. Tbh if Xhaka came off at half time and no Mkhi we probably win

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He wanted Nkunku in January and Ceballos in the summer, Banega never came into it.
Nkunku is probably **** too. Don’t give him what he wants, give him only one holding midfielder, sell the others. Ahh the ****er will play a back five, can’t win.

CJJ

Established Member
Miki is a nothing player by now. He's so uninspiring..
I'd much rather throw in Nelson or Willock.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
God damn it it doesn’t matter he plays torreira at cam, give him Banega
Nkunku is probably **** too. Don’t give him what he wants, give him only one holding midfielder, sell the others. Ahh the ****er will play a back five, can’t win.
:lol: Take a deep breath. It's a long season and Sp**s/Chelsea/United are just as flawed as this team. Once Pepe settles in things will get better I think, especially with Hector and Tierney coming back into the fold.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nelson would’ve been a great sub btw. He didn’t need to come on and score. There was a period in the game where Spuds’ backline were absolutely ****ting themselves. Adding another dribbler would’ve sent them over the edge.

****ing Mkhitaryan. It’s so annoying that so many good opportunities fell to him. He’s the last person you want in those scenarios. The biggest bottler in our squad. He’s 30 and still can’t sort his feet about. Disaster of a player.

Iceman10

Established Member
Expectations going into this one were Sp**s were for the taking. Over the last week there has been news of Poch unhappy at Sp**s (Levy) because of the various personnel issues.

Don't think there is anything wrong expecting the win, that is a good thing. I do see this as two points dropped, and my mind isn't going to be changed on that.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's daft really, we are a few sales from being better. Because Emery feels obliged to play the likes of Mkhi just because he is on a big wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom