• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Goodness how negative.

Laca had a good game, Auba had a good game WHEN HE WAS PLAYED IN POSITION, Guendouzi had a great second-half etc....

We were the better team. We were undone by a couple of individual mistakes. Sokratis but mainly Leno for the first goal, yes Leno remember when you all wanted him and not Cech??? Then Xhaka with a senseless penalty.

Thought Marriner had a good game, though I would have sent off Winks for a second yellow and carded Kane for simulation.

RELAX!!! This team is on the up. We will end up third.
Your flair is very outdated at this point :lol:, but I agree.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Don't know the match you watched but Douzi was clearly the best player on the pitch today.

if any of our midfielders had even a half decent game, we would have won the game. Laca turned the game around through sheer effort and bloody mindedness, otherwise we were dead and buried. He was the only one who didnt give up.

Dj_sds -

if any of our midfielders had even a half decent game, we would have won the game. Laca turned the game around through sheer effort and bloody mindedness, otherwise we were dead and buried. He was the only one who didnt give up.

You're very special

Manberg

Predator
Considering how poor Ceballos was against Liverpool I get the decision not to start him. But as the game progressed I felt we really missed a Ramsey. Willock plays something close to what Ramsey gave us so it would've been wise to use him instead of Xhaka.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That’s the journalist Alan Smith (he’s actually a pretty good one), not the tosspot ex-player of ours who doesn’t understand the offside rule.
I didn't give him the permission to use the number 90 so i don't like him either.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Man Utd vs Liverpool, City, Classico get more hype but pound for pound, over the last decade, this has to be the most entertaining derby in world football.

The hate between the clubs is quite palpable you feel it actually translates to the players on the pitch.

I've always felt some of our players got what it meant but for Sp**s, the only players of theirs who ever thought the NLD meant something are Kane & van der Vaart.

Last edited:

arsmile

Established Member
Henrikh was dreadful when he came on

We played really well...but that's incidental when leno/xhaka are going to make these individual mistakes

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Disappointed we didn't gamble with Özil on, but not sure who I'd have taken off. Thought guendouzi was excellent. Really drove forward, showed a great passing range. Very mature.

Torreira didn't look quite right to me. Not the best performance of his. Pepe I have complete confidence in. I really like how he comes out with the ball in such completely unfavourable situations.

Kolasinac kept leaving our centre backs totally unprotected. The space we leave at the back is so shocking sometimes. Watching in the stadium when we don't have the ball, our shape looks all wrong.

Lacazette really is a bit game player. I love seeing him fired up. He seems like he is absolutely intent on dragging us back in to the game, and the timing of the goal was really telling.

First goal conceded was poor from Leno. The second was brainless from xhaka and I'm sick of saying stuff like that.

I feel like overall we deserved to win, but i was constantly fearful of players like son and eriksen vs our haphazard defense. There are few teams that will be able to cause the damage that Liverpool and Sp**s can, so i think we will get top four as the best of the rest. We are a glass cannon. It's enough to fire us to the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom