• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: 2019/20 Performances

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It's just so strange that he seems to have lost all of his ability. He can't control the ball. His first touch is always so heavy. Psychological.
I think the PL was a bit of a shock to him and his confidence has dropped massively as a result. Will be fine in a less physically demanding league, I think.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
It's just so strange that he seems to have lost all of his ability. He can't control the ball. His first touch is always so heavy. Psychological.

My united friends told me he was mentally weak when we signed him. They said when the pressure is on he always bottles it. I was hoping they were wrong when we signed him. Unfortunately they weren't

Glad he's gone, hope he does well in Italy.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I dont know if this is a good decision because of our depth, i would have kept him tbf Nelson still very raw. we could have used some depth.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Man had a ball floating down onto his stronger foot with like 10 yards of space and takes a heavy touch.

There’s a certain base level of technical ability required for a forward at this club and he’s just doesn’t have it consistently. Needs to do one.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Pleased he’s leaving but we’re a bit thin for options from the bench and Özil isn’t the change the game type?? Also what about Europa?
We’re being quite ruthless with selling guys who could easily play for us in the group stages.

Squad is getting quite lean, additions in Jan maybe?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We’re being quite ruthless with selling guys who could easily play for us in the group stages.

Squad is getting quite lean, additions in Jan maybe?
Probably short a senior winger now, but Nelson, Martinelli, ESR for the group stages looks very exciting.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Come on man. This is obviously Raul. Emery clearly has his favourites in Xhaka, Mkhi, Monreal and Iwobi. 3 out of the 4 have been moved on and he gave Mkhi a send off when he was off to Roma.
Up until this point they had either started together or Nelson had started instead of Mkhi.

Mkhi has been first choice sub and while I don’t agree with his coming on in, I can see why Emery would want to shelter Nelson from a NLD and Anfield.

Now Mkhi’s going on loan while Nelson remains and you’re still arguing that Emery rates the former more highly. And no Mkhi isn’t his favourite, you don’t give Raul the go-ahead to loan out your favourite.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Up until this point they had either started together or Nelson had started instead of Mkhi.

Mkhi has been first choice sub and while I don’t agree with his coming on in, I can see why Emery would want to shelter Nelson from a NLD and Anfield.

Now Mkhi’s going on loan while Nelson remains and you’re still arguing that Emery rates the former more highly. And no Mkhi isn’t his favourite, you don’t give Raul the go-ahead to loan out your favourite.
This was Raul’s move, clearly. If Emery was in the loop, he wouldn’t have risked Mkhi getting injured for such a small sub appearance, had Mesut and Nelson available who could have done what mkhi did (nothing). No. Don Raul doesn’t mess around, if he had more time he would have sent Xhaka back to Partizan Belgrado too.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

This was Raul’s move, clearly. If Emery was in the loop, he wouldn’t have risked Mkhi getting injured for such a small sub appearance, had Mesut and Nelson available who could have done what mkhi did (nothing). No. Don Raul doesn’t mess around, if he had more time he would have sent Xhaka back to Partizan Belgrado too.
I think he just wasn't aware, my growing criticism of Emery is that he is appearing to be very risk-averse, a budget Mourinho even.

In big games he's always going for experience, especially with his subs.

He started Nelson at Newcastle when Laca wasn't fit then for Burnley with Laca back in the side he dropped Mkhi and started Nelson. I think he rates Nelson higher but falls into the experience trap often.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think he just wasn't aware, my growing criticism of Emery is that he is appearing to be very risk-averse, a budget Mourinho even.

In big games he's always going for experience, especially with his subs.

He started Nelson at Newcastle when Laca wasn't fit then for Burnley with Laca back in the side he dropped Mkhi and started Nelson. I think he rates Nelson higher but falls into the experience trap often.
He’s scared ****less bro did you see his Liverpool comments before the game? “We never want to play Liverpool” ffs what kind of message does that send? And now this again, he has Özil and Ceballos and he plays Torreira as the most advanced midfielder to win the ball back high? Yeah, ****ing great, we have the ball, now what? Didn’t plan for that. He plays Özil/Ceballos instead of Xhaka yesterday and we win comfortably.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom