• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyf

So you admit we have no alternative but you're still adamant AMN must be removed. Im confused are we going to play with 10 men to appease this lack of logic?
No, we are not going to play with ten men. The manager could pick someone else from the current roaster or the u23 squad.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
They're going to have their new manager bounce against us, aren't they?

Potentially, but Quique Flores has managed Watford before and ended up getting the sack. A few of Watford’s players will have already played under him and so may be a bit unenthused- who knows?!

Either way we should be looking to win this one. We just need to be proactive and impose ourselves on the game- we have better players from top to bottom.

Tomb Bombadil

Torreira (Knock), Xhaka (Achilles injury) and Willock (calf inflammation) all injured during international break. Funny how we have 3 injuries and all in the same position. I hope and think one will be ready.

Xanth

Aside from that fluke defeat in the FA cup which was mainly due to us missing good chances, we ****ted Flores' Watford that season. Expecting more of the same this weekend.

Iceman10

Established Member
Torreira (Knock), Xhaka (Achilles injury) and Willock (calf inflammation) all injured during international break. Funny how we have 3 injuries and all in the same position. I hope and think one will be ready.

Willock was withdrawn prior to the international break as a precaution based on that (inflammation). Could be a reason why he didn't play in the NLD.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You honestly believe a youngster is going to be better than AMN? Pull the other one, mate. Which youngster. Please advise. You seem to have this figured out but refuse to name someone...

People think you can just pluck youngsters out of u23 and they’ll be better than experience players that been in the top flight for years.

If you think Xhaka and Mustafi are bad wait until you see Johnny Youngman from the u23’s going up against Salah and Mane.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Torreira, Willock and Xhaka are all unavailable I’d go with a three of Guendouzi, Ceballos and Chambers.

That’s still enough to control the game imo.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don’t think any of them are serious. They will all probably be fit by Sunday

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Apparently Willock will be fine for the game against Watford. I don’t know about Xhaka and Torreira but hopefully not too serious because I’m not sure I want to see a Guendouzi-Cellabos pivot against Doucoure.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Xhaka is injured?

tenor.gif

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
People think you can just pluck youngsters out of u23 and they’ll be better than experience players that been in the top flight for years.

If you think Xhaka and Mustafi are bad wait until you see Johnny Youngman from the u23’s going up against Salah and Mane.
Doesn't really matter when the end result is the same.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The match thread Don is back.

Drop Xhaka and start your best players, Emery. Thank you.

KcrJQxL.jpg

Swap the fullbacks out for Tierlerin, drop in some reliable centrebacks, and not only do you have a team capable of winning this game, but you also have a team that doesn't look out of place alongside the top two. Hell ....I'd say you have a team that is capable of marching to 10 Downing Street and solving the Brexit crisis in an afternoon.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Considering our mids are fit I want to see:
Torreira at the base, sitting next to Guendouzi. And then either Willock or Ceballos in front. It’s hard to choose.

I don’t think a midfield 3 of Guendouzi Willock and Ceballos would be balanced or experienced enough to hold its own.

Just no Xhaka, I am now also completely fed up of the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom