• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just 3 points. Tricky game at the best of time after an international break going against a team with a new/old manager compounds the trickiness.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This will be a tough match. We may not have Torreira or Xhaka back fit so Guendouzi, Ceballos and Willock may be Unai’s only choice.

Not a bad one in my opinion.

Gursha

Mikhi cant be subbed in for this... thats all i wished for... we will see Nelson sub probably...

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whilst it is disappointing not to have been able to be the team that precipitated the sacking of Javi Gracia, I do relish the chance of us giving a warm reception Quique Sanchez Flores in the form of a thrashing.

Make it happen, lads.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Keeps giving server errors every two ****ing minutes

Improvement though, I wasn't even able to log in for 5 months

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Goddamnit I can't post my cool starting XI graphic.
Anyway...
__________Leno________
AMN___Luiz___Sokratis___Seo
____Willock____Torreira
Pepe_____Ceballos_____Auba
_________Laca_________

It's still gotta be early, but I wonder if we could see Holdini on the bench. He's back in full training:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom