• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cygan salvages career while Lehmann fits in nicely

Manberg

Predator
Poster... as in a good poster.

No such thing. It's a social media forum mate, not a place to write essays. It doesn't really matter how you post (as long as it makes sense), you just speak your mind and share your opinions.

Forums such as this used to be more populated (peaked in 2008/2009 I would say) but platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and YouTube is where most people go to have their online discussions these days. Forums are dying the slow death.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The Lobby is a dreadful idea. If the only place one can post at the start is among people who aren't deemed good enough to post in the Mains, I'm not posting there.

No forum is worth me first impressing a few mods that I should have the right to post in the main forum. Redcafe has a similarly stupid system, I'm astounded people stick around long enough in their Newbies area to get promoted.

Also, anyone you do know in the Lobby area who you become friends with are cut off when you're promoted.

Manberg

Predator
I think back in the day of populated forums (as well as redcafe currently) people used to care about reputation, forum perks and promotions and stuff so they try to be a "good poster". You can only laugh now, there's more important things to care about.

Zazu

I love looking at these threads when I'm really bored.

Some absolute gold in the early pages of the transfer forum, posters genuinely calling for us to sign Barry Ferguson and all sorts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom