• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We need to win this with some coherence. Our rivals are getting it together.

TBH I have absolutely no problem stealing an undeserved victory with a fluke OG. 3 pts is 3 pts. I can assure you utd were absolute dog sh1te today.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We will probably lose this now after chelsea united and Sp**s results

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whatever win we get will be appreciated.

We have to keep the others in check.

United will not have penalties to rescue them everyweek & Abraham, excellent as he is, will come up against sterner defenses later on.

It's those bastards up the road I'm mostly concerned about.

Iceman10

Established Member
Big match. We need to be beating Watford regardless, but Sp**s, Chelsea, and United had good results today.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Whatever win we get will be appreciated.

We have to keep the others in check.

United will not have penalties to rescue them everyweek & Abraham, excellent as he is, will come up against sterner defenses later on.

It's those bastards up the road I'm mostly concerned about.
Agree on United but away to Wolves isnt easy.

Weve played two rivals by my count more than anyone else this season, we just need to win and move back into third. If we do that and given weve already played Liverpool and Sp**s that's an impressive start.

Edit. Sp**s have played two but **** em.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope we get to see Özil tomorrow. It’s a lot of money to not play a talent like that.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Hope we get to see Özil tomorrow. It’s a lot of money to not play a talent like that.

At what point is a 31 year old player still called a "talent"?

Oh right, capable of great performances. He's not world class anymore as world class players are consistently world class. Players that are inconsistent but can some times produce magic are talents.

Young players are talents.

I hope Özil shuts me up!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

It’s a long and arduous journey to an away fixture in a distant location with a different cuisine, language and culture.

Doubt he’ll play any part TBH.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Nos that the pressure and the opportunity of going 3rd is there ... I am sure we will drop points as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom