• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: 2019/20 Performances

Do people still believe in this 18 M figure?

Guys don't believe everything you read on internet. And please don't jump into black van if they offer you a candy.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Look forward to seeing one of my faves in Besiktas this year, and then returning to us in full confidence. Seriously interested if he can up his game

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He lost his first game with Besiktas 2:3.
Before i clicked on match detaisl, i saw on flashscore, that Besiktas got 2 red cards.

I just thought: "Please not Elneny, please not Elneny."
I open the link.
Elneny with a red card. Briliant.

He already has enough of Turkey after one match.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I didn't even know he could use his legs to make a useful challenge or tackle, let alone get a red card.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Before i clicked on match detaisl, i saw on flashscore, that Besiktas got 2 red cards.

I open the link.

The fact he was the second makes it worse. You have a chance with only one red card. 2, you're ****ed pretty much even if it's El Neny.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The fact he was the second makes it worse. You have a chance with only one red card. 2, you're ****ed pretty much even if it's El Neny.
Does he even count as a player? He doesn't tackle, if he gets the ball, he'll make a most pointless pass. Probably were better off with this **** off the pitch

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I open the link.

Wtf? He never did things like that with us.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wtf? He never did things like that with us.

Yep. I'm like wow, just wow. There's no excuse, pulling shirt badly at a sideline and then kicking that high.

Lucky they pay his wages this season. Maybe we get 2 million euros next year or another loan. Or he becomes Vieira after being benched for half a season in Besiktas.

drippin

Ah, actually now I saw it. The opponent hit him with elbow to face just before it.

Not spinning elbow, but quite nice accuracy and strenght still.

It's very clear his opponent tried it when you repeat the video. He should have had red card too.

Elneny should have fell down, but he is too hardheaded to fall from that kind of wussy hit. Fits Turkish league very nicely actually?

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ah, actually now I saw it. The opponent hit him with elbow to face just before it.

Not spinning elbow, but quite nice accuracy and strenght still.

It's very clear his opponent tried it when you repeat the video. He should have had red card too.

Elneny should have fell down, but he is too hardheaded to fall from that kind of wussy hit. Fits Turkish league very nicely actually?
Oh yeah! I see it now too. Very sly.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nobody saw the elbow on Elneny? I think he's as meh as the next guy, but he retaliated to a ****house move by his opponent--albeit in a very clumsy and uncoordinated way. Could even do that right ffs.

drippin

Nobody saw the elbow on Elneny? I think he's as meh as the next guy, but he retaliated to a ****house move by his opponent--albeit in a very clumsy and uncoordinated way. Could even do that right ffs.

It's easier when you know it. :D But yeah, didn't even break his leg ffs! (not serious)

Top Bottom