• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery Report Card

Unai Emery Rating

• Total voters

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I picked 5 because I couldn't pick anything lower. This needs to go from 1-10, and maybe even 0-10.

Emery is an awful manager. The team hasn't progressed at all and we are awful to watch. We are worse defensively and worse offensively too.

We also had to spend basically an entire season with this ***** talking about how Özil and Ramsey were not good enough to play in his system. Now Ramsey's gone despite him wanted to sign a new deal for us, and Özil is constantly on the bench and we have no one feeding our strikers.

I can talk forever about how awful Emery is. I've disliked him as a coach for a long, long time.

I almost hope that we start losing matches, so that we can fire him sooner rather than later. Raul and the team did too good of a job this summer to watch Emery blow it. If things don't turn around soon, I'm confident that he will be gone.

He was a solid 7 before he allowed the team to promptly **** the bed and lost CL football last season. He’s a 5 or 6 after that.

This season isn’t as bad as people are making out. After 5 games we’re tied for 3rd on points with Utd, Chelsea, and Sp**s heading into this weekend, and we’ve already played Liverpool and Sp**s once this season.
Well, United and Chelsea's managers have very little top flight managerial experience and our pre season expectations were to finish above them. Do you reckon we will go to the Molineux or King Power and come back with three points with the manner in which we are playing? I don't think so. United and Chelsea have managed that while playing badly. What happens when Lampard improves them.

At this point we should only compare our performances to Sp**s however much it disgusts me to say it.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Better off doing a Google questionnaire or something with some categories
Ideally wanted to do a Likert scale on Google or surveymonkey but

A. Couldn't be bothered for such a small sample size.

B. Most answers are knee-jerk or just plain jerk. They would just ****-post all over it

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is a bit of a weird thread, what’s the Emery thread for then?

Regardless, I’m not sure it’s as hard to press or play out of the back as we’re making it seem.

I understand that we don’t have the ball players to play it out of the back like Man City But Norwich are legitimately better than us at it. Besides that, what’s the excuse for not being able to press? You don’t need any technical ability for that and he’s outright said that that’s what he wants us to do.

We’re completely failing at his two main footballing philosophies hence why he gets a bit fat F/0/4 or however this crazy poll works. :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom