• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Reiss needs to step up quick, otherwise he will be overtaken by Saka and will struggle to continue at Arsenal. Reiss has all the basic ingredients but it is mainly a consistency and psychometrics thing (personality, etc.).
His confidence is all screwed up, but I think theres little time for him to be timid at this point. I think Nelson will be OK as long as he regains that belief in himself rather than lacking conviction like he has been the last couple of months. Needs a decent game, hopefully against Forest next week or Villa on Sunday - although Saka has firmly thrust himself into the convo.

I liked Willock tonight aswell. Saka and Willock drove us forward and Xhaka had his best game in a while beside them aswell. ESR looked a little off the pace but hes been injured for a while.

ASIF

Good win but some off you guys are going overboard with the best performance under Emery.The game was tight and we could have easily conceded a few if frankfurt weren't that wasteful.They had like 24 shots and Martinez was class held onto everything and no more pass from the back bullshit that's good to see.But Why on earth was Joe Willock marking Dost on corners.I mean that's just plain stupid.But a good days work wish we dont play Aubameyang in this competition again.We tried the europa league route twice to get into champions league and it didnt turn out good and third is not the charm for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im afraid Nelson will have to work very hard to get starting spot saka amd Smith Rowe today showed they look more ready specially Smith-Rowe

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Good win but some off you guys are going overboard with the best performance under Emery.The game was tight and we could have easily conceded a few if frankfurt weren't that wasteful.They had like 24 shots and Martinez was class held onto everything and no more pass from the back bullshit that's good to see.But Why on earth was Joe Willock marking Dost on corners.I mean that's just plain stupid.But a good days work wish we dont play Aubameyang in this competition again.We tried the europa league route twice to get into champions league and it didnt turn out good and third is not the charm for me.
Greatest Emery performance doesn’t really mean we had a great game. Just above what we expect from Emery.

We can't keep up with these **** defending performances though. Against top6, even Leicester or Everton you give them these chances Frankfurt had and we are not keeping a clean sheet.

skummm

A clean sheet with Mustafi, Luiz and Xhaka starting?

What scorcery is this???

:lol:

What a game from Saka!

Martinez outstanding as well.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Eintracht have lost 2 out of 4 games so far this season. Last weekend they lost to Augsburg. This was not a tough match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom