• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

arsenal-logo-arsenal-logo-on-behance-favorite-arsenal-arsenal-players-printable.jpg

8b1257801ae708ea543ef4d7d300b189.png

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Since we need to bounce back it's only fair to let me take over on this one, plus it should be a straight forward win and my win rate won't be tarnished.

Didn't watch the game vs Frankfurt but it seems we're still conceding a lot of chances so I'd like to see us actually sort it out and not concede 30 vs Villa would be a start.

AMN Sokratis Luiz Kola will be the back four, Xhaka Lucas, Guendouzi in the middle and Pepe Ceballos Auba in attack. That's what I think we'll see, maybe throw Özil in there for Guez, idk.

Promise you Pepe gets his first goal that we've all been waiting for vs Villa, it's a promise by @OnlyOne so it'll come true.

Should be a decent game.

3-1 Arsenal but we'll lose on amount of shots taken.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to win this one before going to old trafford also seeing Sp**s playing Leicester away and Chelsea playing Man city so good opportunity for us.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Please, don't make me watch ****ing Grealish and McGinn have 20 shots each on our goal.

Oh it is a home game, we tend to do a lot better at home. Someone needs to get the backlash for Watford. (Or did we already use it on Eintracht?)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully a comfortable win and good performance.. Just as interested in the performance as the result here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom