• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite all the negativity it’s a home game and is pretty much a nailed on win.

Anything less and the pressure really will start to mount.

It should be a routine win but for me when I watch the game its very important to see improvement in performance. Because we need higher level of playing when we face more difficult opposition.

remains

Despite all the negativity it’s a home game and is pretty much a nailed on win.

Anything less and the pressure really will start to mount.

Until we consistently put in convincing performances against the smaller clubs I won’t consider any game a nailed on win.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Literally expecting the same Watford line up.

Xhaka to start as captain.
Ceballos wide.
Pepe up front
Torreira in no man's land.
Özil attacking but not defending.
Guendouzi the golden boy starts.

BobP

Memri Fan
Leno
Chambers-Mustafi-Sokratis-Luiz-Kolašinac
Torreira-Xhaka-Guendouzi
Ceballos
Aubameyang

Hoping we knick a point today.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Hope Lansbury gets on and gets a great ovation from the Emirates’ faithful.

arsenal_celebrate_victory_with_the_trophy_404460.jpg

I was there at WHL to see his first and only goal for Arsenal in the 4-1 (ET) win the CC.

Henri+Lansbury+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Arsenal+Xg8DfAFZ667l.jpg

Happy for him that he has carved out a way back as a player for a top flight club.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Clearly we are all expecting a big improvement on last weekend. I generally support Emery but his obsession with Xhaka is one area I don't understand. I'm hoping he's starting to waver, perhaps that's why he's further delayed announcing the captaincy. If Holding is ready I'd like him to replace Sokrapis, he's been poor in every game.

Keplaz

Clearly we are all expecting a big improvement on last weekend. I generally support Emery but his obsession with Xhaka is one area I don't understand. I'm hoping he's starting to waver, perhaps that's why he's further delayed announcing the captaincy. If Holding is ready I'd like him to replace Sokrapis, he's been poor in every game.

Even Chambers would be better. I don't know why he insists on Sokratis, Chambers has been very solid every time he's played.

And I know Emery sets up based on the opposition but surely at home we have to play our own game. He talks about being protagonists all the time but we aren't really these days.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Holding not featuring against Frankfurt makes me believe he’ll start today. I think it might be at the expense of Luiz rather than Sokratis though.

Reckon it’ll be;

Leno
AMN Sokratis Holding Kolasinac
Xhaka Guendouzi Ceballos
Özil
Aubameyang Pepe

I’ll be disappointed if this is the case. I want one of Saka or Nelson starting, I want Pepe our wide and I’d love for one of Willock or Torreira to start.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Holding not featuring against Frankfurt makes me believe he’ll start today. I think it might be at the expense of Luiz rather than Sokratis though.

Reckon it’ll be;

Leno
Xhaka Guendouzi Ceballos
Özil
Aubameyang Pepe

I’ll be disappointed if this is the case. I want one of Saka or Nelson starting, I want Pepe our wide and I’d love for one of Willock or Torreira to start.

I hate that formation as well, don’t think Ceballos and Özil can work together if you have a midfield two, so he’s got to drop one for a winger.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When we looking to Chambers and Holding to save us at the back, you know we are in deep trouble.

Anyway, it is what it is.

Leno
Ceballos Willock
Özil
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

Only 45 or so games left with Emery at the helm, counting down the days.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Willock Torreira/Guendouzi Ceballos
Pepe Aubameyang Nelson/Saka

Go back to playing a 433 please, perfect game to continue practising and ditch the **** weve been doing recently

Ashybashy86

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chambers at RB again. I don't like him there though. If we're going to play out from the back again (hope not), then Mustafi at RB and Chambers at CB could work. Shift Sokratis back to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom