• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Performance is hugely important today. Going to be annoying to find a stream as well while Liv v Chelsea is on.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Performance is hugely important today. Going to be annoying to find a stream as well while Liv v Chelsea is on.
Good opportunity for me. Said before the season started i was taking a step back and not watching us so much. Seen every minute so far, even Frankfurt, ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Villa have a nice core, Mings is quality, Mcguinn and Grealish are ballers and Wesley is a sold target man.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve been impressed with how decent Villa have looked at the back for a newly promoted side.

Rarely threatened by West Ham, Crystal Palace or Everton.

They held Sp**s at bay for most of their match as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Only just seen this is not on TV.

Hate it when the stream goes down just as Sokratis/Xhaka/Luiz is about to do something stupid and you miss Leno trying to save the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom