• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Disappointed Willock isn't starting but delighted Saka is. Not that clued up on Villa but do know John McGinn only scores bangers.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's actuuaaallly plaaayyinnnn :bounce::bounce: - never thought Saka would be given that chance despite his showings in the EL.

Buzzing ! :Celebration:

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Not starting Özil in this game is a **** decision. I don't like emery. That's clearly not a good decision and I suspect that it's all very personal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf that’s pretty much a perfect midfield line up, and we can change the game if we’re chasing with Özil off the bench.

Big game for Pepe today, got a winger on the opposite flank. Expecting big things.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yes...Saka starting. Sorry but like Iwobi and Mbki, Özil should have left.

Need to get our next generation match time as mich as possible.

Shame Luiz and Socrates start :(

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Willock is impressing every game and can't get into the first 11, Xhaka and Matteo are always playing for Emery.

And we still have Özil and Torreira on the bench - Bellerin, Holding, Tierney, Laca not even in the squad. The squad is good, much competition. We have to get the best out of it.

Ashybashy86

Xhaka/Douzi and Sokratis/Luiz together again. :facepalm: Well, let's hope it's not a case of 'Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom