• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Same problem next month. We play Sheffield Utd away on a Monday three days before we play against Vitoria.

Combine that with our banter fixture list in December and it’s clear we’re getting no help in the scheduling department.
Play the women in the Europa, ffs. Had enough of it. Playing teams like Queen Victoria fc does nothing for me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Play the women in the Europa, ffs. Had enough of it. Playing teams like Queen Victoria fc does nothing for me.

Look how small our squad is ffs, there’s going to be overlap even if he goes full U23 squad.

Besides, my point is on the scheduling. Even if it is a Mickey Mouse cup it’s scandalous Sky are making us play on a Monday. No other country tries to f*ck over it’s European teams so much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again with this poverty competition. play youngsters Mustafi Martinelli and Holdini

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Again with this poverty competition. play youngsters Mustafi Martinelli and Holdini
I don't get why people turn their noses up and hate on these cups. Extremely snobbish. We get to play against teams we don't usually play, see the younsgters and it ultimately means more games in the season to watch our beloved club. What is the issue?

Want to see Martinelli and Reiss given a good game.

Last edited:

darkgunner

Martinez

Chambers Mustafi Holding
Nelson--------------------Saka

Torreira
ESR - Özil - Willock

Martinelli

Subs: Leno, Luiz, Kolasinac, Ceballos, Burton, John-Jules

Pepes blue pill

I don't get why people turn their noses up and hate on these cups. Extremely snobbish. We get to play against teams we don't usually play, see the younsgters and it ultimately means more games in the season to watch our beloved club. What is the issue?

Want to see Martinelli and Reiss given a good game.

Seeing wenger playing the youth was always exciting as hell, days of vela and co playing like there were the first team was beautiful

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Could Miguel Azeez feature in this ? Or is it too much for him right now? My team would be:
Martinez
Bellerin (if fit)- Holding- Chambers- Tierney (if fit)
Willock-Azeez
Martinelli-ESR-Nelson/Saka (the other starts against United)
TJJ

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Banner'a got the date wrong in the title as well, ffs. Its the 24th.

In regards to the schedule, we play Sunday Tuesday, gap, Monday Thursday. I assumed this was Wednesday. The FA are as corrupt as fifa.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Could Miguel Azeez feature in this ? Or is it too much for him right now? My team would be:
Martinez
Bellerin (if fit)- Holding- Chambers- Tierney (if fit)
Willock-Azeez
Martinelli-ESR-Nelson/Saka (the other starts against United)
TJJ
Way too early for Azeez. Surprised he hasn't been fast tracked to U23s already given his stature but hes still an u18 player and the u18s aren't performing that well in the last few games anyway. I dont expect a first team appearance for Azeez until next season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Alright then. I completely forgot about Burton and Olyayinka. They could feature instead rather than Willock
Probably Burton. Haven't seen Olayinka since start of the season. Even still, reckon Torreira and Willock will be the starters.

I'd give balogun or john-jules a shout for this one, Martinelli and Reiss out wide...
Me too. Think it should be John-Jules upfront personally but Balogun has 6 goals and 4 assists already this season. He is pretty close to featuring himself.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Nelson Martinelli Pepe

Willock Torreira
Guendouzi

Tierney David Luiz Chambers Mustafi
Subs: Holding, Kolasinac, Ceballos, ESR, Saka, Aubameyang

Wouldn't use too many youngsters. I'd try and use the game to see if some tweaks like partnering David Luiz with Chambers, a more defensive option like Mustafi at RB and a midfield 3 give the team more structure and stability. Also there's a lot of guys like Ceballos, pepe, Torreira you could use any time on the pitch to find their footing.

Pepe has been fielded very often but the guy needs any change given so it finally pops for him with some output.

Auba obviously should get a rest, but he's still on my bench in any case. Martinelli I guess is the next closest to striker, so he'd be in for Auba. Nelson on the left for Saka with the latter on the bench.

Willock and Torreira as mobile options in front a a playmaking 6 Guendouzi. Another option would be to drop Torreira to 6 and start Ceballos instead of Guendouzi, especially arguing with game time: Matteo has been playing a lot and could surely use a game on the bench, while Ceballos is definitely at least in the squad and should play cause he still needs game time to find his footing in english football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom