• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Martinez

Chambers Holding Luiz Tierney

Smith-Rowe Willock

Özil [c]

Martinelli John-Jules Nelson

Bring both Holding and Tierney off at the hour mark. Full rests for Guendouzi and Aubameyang.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This game comes just 48hrs after our last game. Don't start any of the players who started against Villa apart from Sokratis and maybe Saka. Nelson, ESR and Willock are almost guaranteed to start. Holding, Tierney and Bellerin will also play if they are fit. I really want to see Martinelli. As of now he hasn't really had a chance. It would be nice to see what he is capable of.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Chambers Holding Mavrapanos Tierney
Willock Torreira
ESR Özil Nelson
Martinelli

That’s a super exciting team tbh. I’d love for Bellerin to start but his injury was much more severe than Tierney’s so maybe give him half an hour and take Tierney off after 60/70 mins.

I still wanna see what Dinos can do. He’s shown glimpses of class- he and Chambers were fantastic away at OT a couple of seasons ago. There’s potential there for sure.

Expecting the likes of Nelson and Willock to absolutely boss it. Will be interesting to see Martinelli up front- he’s got great movement and pace to burn.

Mad to think we play tomorrow having played yesterday, and will play again on Thursday. We’re gonna need as many bodies as possible. COYG!!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Think many believe this, let's hope they have the desired affect we believe they will.

Means Tierney may start vs United also.

I have extremely low expectations in Tierneys impact for at least several games. The guys hasn’t seen proper competition in months and playing with some of our pylons, I mean players may be a huge culture shock to him (real game situation, not training). Who knows... hoping he hits the ground running but we’ll see.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t want Tierney or Bellerin playing at OT, they haven’t got through 90 minutes yet this season.

Emery’s going to have to be on it with the subs there so it’s a waste maybe having to use one on a full back.

Should go with the same back line as Sunday except fit Chambers in at either CB or RB. I hope Bournemouth is where we see the full back four of Héctor - Calum - Holding - KT

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Honestly a 30% fit Bellerin is a better option than AMN. Tierney’s style of play more than anything makes me believe he’ll be a hit here. He’s all or nothing.

Most Scotts would take Tierney over Robertson due to his versatility and his all round game. As @rich 1990, these pair coming back could change define our season... and Emery’s job.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I assume those of you suggesting we risk first-team players returning from injury in a game against clodhoppers in the least important tournament we are in are being ironic.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I assume those of you suggesting we risk first-team players returning from injury in a game against clodhoppers in the least important tournament we are in are being ironic.
I'd rather they be risked in a deadend competition than in an high intensity PL match. Think of this as the next step in their rehabilitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom