• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Quality

Fun game to watch!

Best part was seeing Tierney taking his spot at left back and showing what he can do when he gets into the team. So encouraged by his performance.

Also loved the performance of some of the young players - Willock, Saka, Martinelli... - and Chambers was good, and Holding back.

Doesn't necessarily have to mean much for the PL performances, but couldn't have asked for more.

TOP QUALITY.

Uncle Good-Advice

I once got concussion repairing a caravan that had a bow in the side of it, I parked it in between the 2 pillars of a barn door and place a scissor jack off the pillar to the caravan wall and wound the jack right up, it worked a treat until caravan gave it the slip, it went twang and it hit me just above the eye, and knocked me off a step ladder, bled like a pig.
I'm confused bro, I'd rather like your post but somehow I feel it's a bit inappropriate... such a bloody story ;) I'm happy that all ended well with you and other guys.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Chambers was outstanding, easily MOTM. Martinelli, Saka, Holding and Torreira all impressive.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I once got concussion repairing a caravan that had a bow in the side of it, I parked it in between the 2 pillars of a barn door and place a scissor jack off the pillar to the caravan wall and wound the jack right up, it worked a treat until caravan gave it the slip, it went twang and it hit me just above the eye, and knocked me off a step ladder, bled like a pig.

Wtf that sounds horrid....

To chime in with my story: Got bulldozed by an adult while skiing when I was 6 years old. Hit me right in the side at full speed. Spent a couple of nights at the hospital with a concussion but the sideways impact ****ed up my spine a bit.

Ewarwoowar

Wtf that sounds horrid....

To chime in with my story: Got bulldozed by an adult while skiing when I was 6 years old. Hit me right in the side at full speed. Spent a couple of nights at the hospital with a concussion but the sideways impact ****ed up my spine a bit.
.Sorry to hear about the spine, it's not ideal carrying life time injury, hope it's not too debilitating,
My head is bomb proof, I've bounced it off a hell of a lot of things in my life time, might show in my posts.[/QUOTE]

Kav

Established Member
Based on the highlights i've seen of the game today. The future looks bright! I wish these players the very best. I was even pleased with the little i saw from Mustafi... speak it quietly but we might just have a good team in the next 2-3 years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Got two playing in goal, one in a car crash when I was a kid and I didn’t have a seatbelt on and the other after I walked into a door frame because I’m very tall.
How tall are you?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

6’6 mate.
Yeah sorry just saw your earlier post. Most guys I know say that being tall is quite annoying once you’re past about 6’3?

I’m just about scraping 6 foot. If only I could borrow a few inches off you, we’d both be a nice 6’3. :cool:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the game. Looked on thread for some insight and it’s nothing but people’s heights in feet and inches. We’re still in the EU ffs. It’s 1.98m for a few more weeks at least.

Mind you now our PM has broken the law and lied to the Queen, maybe it’ll be a bit longer before we leave, or better still never.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah sorry just saw your earlier post. Most guys I know say that being tall is quite annoying once you’re past about 6’3?

I’m just about scraping 6 foot. If only I could borrow a few inches off you, we’d both be a nice 6’3. :cool:

Nah man I’ve always rated it, would always get to play in goal for our school, the other kid was miles better but was a shrimp.

Also with girls even with my dead chat was always in with a chance just off height haha

Any taller would be too much, a housemate at uni was a 6’10 basketball player and his life was frustrating. :lol:

Also 6 foot is decent man, AM probably has a Torreira level average height.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen

Some of problems with being tall are stairs, some doors, cobwebs that miss everyone but you, shoes and clothes become harder to find and some sports cars.

And seeing as though I know you love the ladies, there's nothing worse than being in the club dancing with a girl and when she drops it low you've just gotta be like, nah, I wasn't meant to be that close to the ground.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
.Sorry to hear about the spine, it's not ideal carrying life time injury, hope it's not too debilitating,
My head is bomb proof, I've bounced it off a hell of a lot of things in my life time, might show in my posts.
[/QUOTE]

Good to hear about your iron head. I shrugg off most injuries, too. Last summer my dad sawed one of my Fingers in half and I just told him he did just that. "Dad I think you should stop the saw cause I think it's cutting my finger instead of the plant." Left the ER when I saw injured kids listed after me not getting treated and sticked it together at home. Worked out perfectly. And with the spine it's not like I'm Richard III but my posture isn't the best by default and I'm prone to back ache but with a little workout everything is fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom