• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A couple of nerd questions:

1. What's the last time Arsenal had three English players score in the same game?
2. What's the last time we had a player notch up three assists in a game?

Remember when AM said Ramsey won’t get into the Juventus team.

Or even worse, wouldn’t make a top 6 team in England.
Him and Santi are easily the best mfs we've had post Fabregas. Poor, poor decision to sell.

Chaoz_Enigma

Him and Santi are easily the best mfs we've had post Fabregas. Poor, poor decision to sell.
Ramsey left for free and i think santi sid as well? We made poor decision to let them on a free rather than through sales. Which was way worse...but we move on with what we have, with exciting potential talents like willock torreira guendouzi.....and ermm xhaka :facepalm:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
A couple of nerd questions:

1. What's the last time Arsenal had three English players score in the same game?
2. What's the last time we had a player notch up three assists in a game?

To add another question, when did a defender last assist a goal from either flank as chambers did

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

And seeing as though I know you love the ladies, there's nothing worse than being in the club dancing with a girl and when she drops it low you've just gotta be like, nah, I wasn't meant to be that close to the ground.
Bro, I've had to pull out of a few dances because the knees start giving out distress signals. :lol:

Ewarwoowar

People thinking we should comprehensively ditch the senior in favour of the youth on the back of this game, a game where the opposition were not fully invested is madness, madness I tell you.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yes terrible decision to sell him, even though we didn't sell him and he was offered a contract which he chose to turn down.

We move on.

Manberg

Predator
Yes terrible decision to sell him, even though we didn't sell him and he was offered a contract which he chose to turn down.

We move on.

Lies. He wanted £200k p/w and that wasn't offered to him by the club. Instead we keep Özil on £350k p/w.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom