• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Good guy, good player. I get the feeling that his playing style complements Socratis or Mustafi. Him and Luiz would be too slow and they both prefer to be safe and sweep behind a partner.

Impact

Established Member
Think Holding is in Emery's captaincy group this year.

Forest barely attacked so this was an easy run out for Rob. Good to see him grab a goal though. Tougher tests will come but he's firmly on the road to recovery.

Ewarwoowar

Aaron-Ramsey-Rob-Holding-cf8f.png

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope he’s starting soon, I’ve dreamt of a Calum-Holding partnership since we’ve signed him.

Now’s the time imo.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
seems to be a popular lad, and body language suggests he, Hector and Kieran have bonded well during their rehabilitation and that has to be a very promising thing going forward

Am I the only one sick of this corny team spirit stuff? It's so cheesey, I don't care if the players are friends I want to see wins. It's like fans are living vicariously through footballers relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom