• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Famous Fans

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Do fictional characters count? If so, Cormoran Strike. There was a bit about him talking about Arsenal beating Sp**s in one the books.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Jeremy Corbyn, John Bercow, Spike Lee, Mo Farah, Jay-Z, The Queen, Daisy Ridley, Leah Williamson, the majority of big British youtubers.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Oh John Hannah! Excellent in the mummy franchise.
Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy), Piers Morgan, Matt Lucas from Little Britain.

The swedish PM supports Sp**s, absolutely disgusting behavior.
What's worse is that my dad has actually taken him to Arsenal games way back in the day. (My family knows the PM personally).

Peter Forsberg, who was born and raised in the town i grew up supports Sp*rs as well. :confused: Guess there is some weird connection with famous people from Örnsköldsvik and supporting Sp*rs?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The Queen of England! - Cup of tea me lads?
Jackie Chan- YIAHH!
Michael Moore - Supersize Jersey?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Did the fact that he thinks Spandau Ballet was a good band or the fact that he thinks his future wife will allow him to pick the last dance song give you that impression?
The first two Spandau Ballet albums were pretty good, after that they became too schmoozy.

Prince Harry, Ainsley Herriot, that big comedian with curly hair and a beard, em… Piers Morgan, Arsène Wenger, Melvyn Bragg.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
0b37c2c2-f93b-4315-8cb0-39948f7259a4
ffs :facepalm: Trust the Sun to focus on that. ****s.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom