• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When will these server errors end? Update: NOW!

Should Jasard henceforth be known as Sir Jasard The Forum Saviour?

• Total voters

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Let’s put and 2 and 2 together here, Richard.

I think the lack of communication might be something to do with the mods themselves not getting updates.

But how can we judge a mods until he/she gets HIS/HER servers to make it HIS/HER forum?

Maybe when the starting servers are back from injury we can judge them better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve not had problems in weeks.

I’m sure you degenerates are doing it all the time anyway, but clearing my internet history worked wonders for coming on here.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If the missus sees I've deleted history, I'm more ****ed than if she actually finds something. Is there any other ways to get rid of the error?
Don't bother clearing history. I tried it and had to log-in back to millions of sites when I logged-in again while accepting the GDPR cookie policy pop-ups in other sites. And what made it even worse? I still get the server errors.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't bother clearing history. I tried it and had to log-in back to millions of sites when I logged-in again while accepting the GDPR cookie policy pop-ups in other sites. And what made it even worse? I still get the server errors.
:lol: I don't get them all the time, so I think I'll ride it out and hope.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There's a thread for this in help. Although i do agree with the general sentiment that there's been a lack of communication.
I tried to click on it but I got a SERVER ERROR. :frustrated:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom