• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When will these server errors end? Update: NOW!

Should Jasard henceforth be known as Sir Jasard The Forum Saviour?

• Total voters

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You're the man first thing, better than the mods.

But who's not got ublock origin in 2019? Pathetic.

download chrome and get ublock origin, HTTPS everywhere and pop up blocker people.

You can also install a Pie Hole (Raspberry Pie running a special Linux distro) on you home network, LTT has a video on it. Blocks pretty much everything from even reaching and/or tracking any device on you network.

Takes some effort to set up (which can be fun dependind how much of a nerd you are), but should clear you from most youtube ads on tvs, mobiles, etc.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You can also install a Pie Hole (Raspberry Pie running a special Linux distro) on you home network, LTT has a video on it. Blocks pretty much everything from even reaching and/or tracking any device on you network.

Takes some effort to set up (which can be fun dependind how much of a nerd you are), but should clear you from most youtube ads on tvs, mobiles, etc.

Do you have a guide for it? Plus the people running piehole are probably tracking you anyway.

Symbia

I don't know but you seem clueless and I'm going to stop responding to you now because it's tedious.
Actually, you sounds pathetic.
Trying to tell mods what is their jobs which in real sense you are just a kid jumping on things far beyond your knowledge.

Are you like what? A teenager?
It's better you not only stop responding me but stop jumping on scenarios far beyond your reach and knowledge.
Tech Guru.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Trying to tell mods what is their jobs which in real sense you are just a kid jumping on things far beyond your knowledge.

It's better you not only stop responding me but stop jumping on scenarios far beyond your reach and knowlage.
Tech Guru.
You've spelled knowledge wrong.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's better you not only stop responding me but stop jumping on scenarios far beyond your reach and knowlage.
Tech Guru.
giphy.gif

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Hopefully final update from the tech:

"This particular error seem to have been caused by upgrade of PHP to 7.3. Have upgraded Xen install to 1.5.24 which should address this issue."

Let me know if you still see the error guys, they asked me to let them know.
Absolute legend bro!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom