• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Jellon Lamb

The Athletic is reporting that Liverpool are being investigated for using an ineligible player in their Carabao Cup win over MK Dons. Report says they could be kicked out of the competition which would be interesting since they happen to be our opponents in the next round.

Highly doubt they’ll be removed from the competition as Sunderland did the same thing in 2014 and they only received a fine.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sp**s linked to Southgat....as a Arsenal fan and England fan I am all for this.

Impact

Established Member
Have to admit that Chelsea's project is looking very exciting. Good technical and physical profiles throughout the squad. Right balance of talented experienced players and hungry young kids. Lots of British homegrown academy talent. Progressive manager with historic ties to the club. It's where you want Arsenal to be tbh.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The Athletic is reporting that Liverpool are being investigated for using an ineligible player in their Carabao Cup win over MK Dons. Report says they could be kicked out of the competition which would be interesting since they happen to be our opponents in the next round.

Highly doubt they’ll be removed from the competition as Sunderland did the same thing in 2014 and they only received a fine.
Any news on this.

Pepes blue pill

Have to admit that Chelsea's project is looking very exciting. Good technical and physical profiles throughout the squad. Right balance of talented experienced players and hungry young kids. Lots of British homegrown academy talent. Progressive manager with historic ties to the club. It's where you want Arsenal to be tbh.

Their youth is insane and then in the summer they got so much money to spend they will add top class experience to it as well

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The Prem truly is one hell of a competitive league. No really weak teams anymore. Sure, better teams and worse teams of course exist. But it feels like more and more games should be less attributed as an upset and more as a 'probable' result. Me wee shower thought.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The Prem truly is one hell of a competitive league. No really weak teams anymore. Sure, better teams and worse teams of course exist. But it feels like more and more games should be less attributed as an upset and more as a 'probable' result. Me wee shower thought.

No coincidence that this slides nicely into my Emery agenda

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Sp**s linked to Southgat....as a Arsenal fan and England fan I am all for this.

Why?

As an England fan, Southgate has surely overperformed? He's got a fairly average squad with 1-2 classy forwards and got to a world cup semi and third in the nations league. For me, this is a stunning set of results given the players at his disposal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom