• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd like to see:

GK: Leno
RB: Chambers
CB: Sokratis
CB: Holding
LB: Kola
CM: Torreira
CM: Guendouzi
ACM: Ceballos
RW: Nelson
LW: Saka
CF: PEA

However Emery is bound to keep faith in Xhaka, Luiz and Pepe.

Impact

Established Member
Leno
Chambers - Sokratis - Luiz - Kolasinac
Ceballos - Xhaka - Guendouzi
Nelson - Aubameyang - Saka​

Gunner-Union

Not sure why so many on here just blow off any of the smaller teams in the EPL it’s not like we have been destroying these teams and Bournemouth are decent and have a powerful midfield with lerma and Billings and pace upfront with Wilson and king but defense worse than ours though Ake is good and a decent young Gk.
I think we will win but it will be close game but a fun one to watch

m-due

I randomly watched one of those Arsenal’s YouTube channel clips. This particular one featured Bellerin and Tierney. They were picking up questions from a bowl. One particular question Bellerin answered was about Xhaka being a captain. Bellerin said something like dude always gets picked :lol: Then I knew, Xhaka will be playing this weekend.

Arsenal 3 v. Bournemouth 1

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Need a convincing win to get the confidence up, Pepe should start and the other wing is between Saka and Martinelli, COYG!!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'd like to see:

GK: Leno
RB: Chambers
CB: Sokratis
CB: Holding
LB: Kola
CM: Torreira
CM: Guendouzi
ACM: Ceballos
RW: Nelson
LW: Saka
CF: PEA

However Emery is bound to keep faith in Xhaka, Luiz and Pepe.
Like the line up! Or better, just use the EL squad!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nelson or Martinelli deserve to start over Pepe. Can’t see Emery going with two inexperienced players on both wings though.

Tomb Bombadil

Leno
Chambers - Sokratis - Luiz - Kolasinac
Ceballos - Xhaka - Guendouzi
Nelson - Aubameyang - Saka​
I think we will see this line-up, but with Pepe. After the international break I want to see this:

Leno
Bellerin - Chambers - Luiz - Tierney
Ceballos - Guendouzi - Willock
Martinelli - Aubameyang - Saka​

We have such a good bench this year with all the youngsters. Maybe Holding for Chambers, but Chambers was really good so far.

In the middle I want to see these 3 and then we should press more with Ceballos and Willock more in the 8 rolle offensivly and Guendouzi and Willock as 6 if we stay in defense.

ChefMan21

Perhaps something like:

--------------------Leno--------------------
Bellerin---Holding-----Luiz------Tierney
-------------------Torreira------------------
----------Ceballos ------ Guendouzi--------
Pepe------------------------------Martinelli
---------------------Auba--------------------

Also pondered whether we could run with a single winger, with Tierney pushing up more, and bringing in Willock to the central midfield to replace Martinelli.

Happy to give Pepe until January - at the moment he's not getting results (and I wonder whether we should've spent that money on a defensive midfielder) - but I'm sure he'll come good once he scores one or two.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I randomly watched one of those Arsenal’s YouTube channel clips. This particular one featured Bellerin and Tierney. They were picking up questions from a bowl. One particular question Bellerin answered was about Xhaka being a captain. Bellerin said something like dude always gets picked :lol: Then I knew, Xhaka will be playing this weekend.

Arsenal 3 v. Bournemouth 1
Saw that video too. Didnt feel like he really likes Xhaka. He Always get picked was One of The Main reasons for him being captain lol

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Leno
Chambers
Sokratis
Luiz
Kolasinac
Guendouzi
Xhaka
Ceballos
Özil (right)
Auba
Saka

3-1 for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I want the seniors make a big statement to their young pretenders. Show them how it's done. Otherwise a few of them may find themselves warming the bench.

Nelson or Martinelli deserve to start over Pepe. Can’t see Emery going with two inexperienced players on both wings though.
Honestly Pepe has been poor. He does look like a confidence player though and I think him not getting his goal from open play has somehow affected his confidence. Now the dillema is whether you drop him for someone like Martinelli or Saka who clearly show that they want to perform atm or not and whether that decision will further aggravate his confidence or up it!

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Honestly Pepe has been poor. He does look like a confidence player though and I think him not getting his goal from open play has somehow affected his confidence. Now the dillema is whether you drop him for someone like Martinelli or Saka who clearly show that they wan't to perform atm or not and will it further aggravate his confidence or up it!
Saka has nothing to do with this? Opposite flank

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Benching Pepe for a teenager makes his form into a big deal.

We bought a player for 72M and I think we’re forced to play him for a while longer and hope he comes good.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Is Özil fit? If so I'd like to see him start and leave Pepe on the bench and see if he can make an impact as a sub.

It would be nice to see some more of Martinelli, though not the 90 minutes.

Pepes blue pill

Benching Pepe for a teenager makes his form into a big deal.

We bought a player for 72M and I think we’re forced to play him for a while longer and hope he comes good.

Only people who would care is some fans though, I doubt anyone at the club would give a crap what pundits are saying

The way klopp handled this with fabinho and keita was perfect, now the former is one of the best dms in the prem, Keita remains dissapointing but seems injury prone which obv aint helpful

Not saying he should or shouldnt play but his price tag should be irrelevant

Saka has nothing to do with this? Opposite flank
Has he ever been tried on the right and failed?
Anyways most wingers can do either flank quite comfortably especially younger ones who are hungry for first team action and are eager to impress regardless of the exact position they are played. In addition when cutting in it would be easier for him to shoot the ball.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Not sure why so many on here just blow off any of the smaller teams in the EPL it’s not like we have been destroying these teams and Bournemouth are decent and have a powerful midfield with lerma and Billings and pace upfront with Wilson and king but defense worse than ours though Ake is good and a decent young Gk.

Would it be possible to make this sentence even longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom