• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Chambers Mustafi Sokratis Kolasinac
Torreira Luiz Guendouzi
Willock
Pepe Aubameyang

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Has he ever been tried on the right and failed?
Anyways most wingers can do either flank quite comfortably especially younger ones who are hungry for first team action and are eager to impress regardless of the exact position they are played. In addition when cutting in it would be easier for him to shoot the ball.
Hes better on the left. Can play from the right but hes better driving forward curving inward from the left rather than cutting in from the right.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can be tricky game,they can play good and offensive football.Still think that we'll have too much for them at Emirates.

Hes better on the left. Can play from the right but hes better driving forward curving inward from the left rather than cutting in from the right.
I don't disagree, just merely stating that he could also do a job on the right. What side would you say is best for Nelson btw?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't disagree, just merely stating that he could also do a job on the right. What side would you say is best for Nelson btw?
Depends what you want him to do - I say left wing personally but he can play on the right or central. I can see him playing RW for a couple games.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Has he ever been tried on the right and failed?
Anyways most wingers can do either flank quite comfortably especially younger ones who are hungry for first team action and are eager to impress regardless of the exact position they are played. In addition when cutting in it would be easier for him to shoot the ball.
Saka is our starter on our left, why would you drop pepe just to move him to the right when he's doing superb on the left side? What are you on about?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only people who would care is some fans though, I doubt anyone at the club would give a crap what pundits are saying

The way klopp handled this with fabinho and keita was perfect, now the former is one of the best dms in the prem, Keita remains dissapointing but seems injury prone which obv aint helpful

Not saying he should or shouldnt play but his price tag should be irrelevant

Yeah tbf that’s actually a good shout, Pep benched Bernardo and Sane a lot in their first seasons as well.

I think he’ll come good eventually, I remember when Modric was known as one of the worst La Liga signings of all time.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The manager has to be brave with his selection and play players on merit. Do that and we will rag doll Bournemouth for five or six.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Leno
Bellerin Chambers Holding Tierney
Torreira Ceballos Willock
Pepe Auba Saka​

But we'll rather see something with Xhaka and Guendouzi as double pivot and at least one of Mustafi/David Luiz at CB.

Leno
Bellerin D. Luiz Holding Kola
Xhaka Guendouzi
Pepe Torreira Saka
Auba​

Preacher

Always Crying
Leno
Bellerin Chambers Holding Tierney
Torreira Ceballos Willock
Pepe Auba Saka​
XHAyzV3.png

Leno
Bellerin D. Luiz Holding Kola
Xhaka Guendouzi
Pepe Torreira Saka
Auba​
MJ45aAA.png

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

That second one might geht even worse...if he choses to rest Bellerin and Holding, too, as they played 90 minutes, and if subs are any indication, we're back to AMN - Luiz - Sokratis - Kola. The only upside might be that Willock could play in front of Guendouzi and Xhaka, but I have a gut feeling it'll be Torreira again.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only people who would care is some fans though, I doubt anyone at the club would give a crap what pundits are saying

The way klopp handled this with fabinho and keita was perfect, now the former is one of the best dms in the prem, Keita remains dissapointing but seems injury prone which obv aint helpful

Not saying he should or shouldnt play but his price tag should be irrelevant

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. Pepe is playing badly enough that it's uncomfortable to watch. He's cutting inside too early and his execution is that of a spoon shaped foot. It's not just a mental/confidence thing either, he looks physically short, which ofcourse then plays on your mind - I'm not sure what his pre season was like but he looks a level behind the the others on that front.

Pepes blue pill

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. Pepe is playing badly enough that it's uncomfortable to watch. He's cutting inside too early and his execution is that of a spoon shaped foot. It's not just a mental/confidence thing either, he looks physically short, which ofcourse then plays on your mind - I'm not sure what his pre season was like but he looks a level behind the the others on that front.

He was a flop in the African nations as well so poor form hasnt just happened here

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
That second one might geht even worse...if he choses to rest Bellerin and Holding, too, as they played 90 minutes, and if subs are any indication, we're back to AMN - Luiz - Sokratis - Kola. The only upside might be that Willock could play in front of Guendouzi and Xhaka, but I have a gut feeling it'll be Torreira again.

Chambers is backup RB now. Will probably challenge Bellerin if he keeps it up.

Toast

Established Member
----------------------Leno
Bellerin - Chambers - Holding - Tierney
---------------- Guendouzi
----------AMN------------Willock
Saka ---------Aubameyang ---- Martinelli

Play the kids. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom