• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin just played his first proper 90 after an ACL injury. Should not be in the XI come Sunday. Probably neither should Tierney for that matter. We should probably be a bit conservative with them till after the break. Dont want any kind of reoccurences or niggles at this stage. Chambers and Kola should do v Bournemourh, as annoying as it might be for some of us. I would like to see this:

Leno
Chambers Luiz Holding Kola
Guendouzi Willock Ceballos
Pepe Aubameyang Saka
I know Xhaka will start instead of Ceballos most likely. But forward line seems quite set for now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'd like to see Tierney play 30 minutes or so because if we don't play him he'll be given the full 90 minutes in the international games anyway.

blaze_of_glory

Preferred and unrealistic

---------------------Leno--------------------
Bellerin----Chambers--Holding---Tierney
---------Ceballos---Guendo---Willock----
----------------------Özil-----------------
-------------Auba----------Martinelli----

Predicted

--------------------Leno--------------------
Chambers------Sok--Luiz----Kolasinac
---------Guendo--Xhaka--Torreira-----
---Pepe-----------Auba----------Saka----

Impact

Established Member
Think Willock starts tomorrow on Sunday, which is why he was subbed. Expecting:

Willock (RCM) - Xhaka (DM) - Guendouzi (LCM)​

blaze_of_glory

sad news. Hope he’s back soon but can’t think of many reasons why he would be gone for so long. :(

on that note, where’s Aevi?
Not sure about Aevi, but A-G actually posted in the mod chat just a couple of weeks ago. Maybe just on vacation or something.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
sad news. Hope he’s back soon but can’t think of many reasons why he would be gone for so long. :(

on that note, where’s Aevi?
Always worrying when someone posts regularly and then stops. I just hope the police catch whoever did it.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I was locked out of my previous account on this forum. Made this one and was locked out for over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom