• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Players obviously are also a problem. You could see the problem with Kola, the guy can't cross to save his life and Xhaka is just liability in midfield.

Kola had a good game. His crossing is questionable but we can’t attribute our terrible football down to a couple of poor crosses. Emery is yet to convince me he’s capable of coaching effective attacking patterns. Too smash and grab.

Symbia

Glad for the 3 points but I think out players are too lightweight.
They totally out-muscled out players.

Chambers did well. Decent first half, horrible second half but still 3 points.
Great!

Iceman10

Established Member
3 games in less than a week. Seven goals. One conceded. Two clean sheets. Two wins, one draw, so unbeaten. 3rd in the league. Coasting in the Europa. Heading into the international break, after which we will have Holding, Tierney and Bellerín available with Lacazette not far behind. Football isn't great but results are good. Relax.

Good point. Managed the ridiculous fixture scheduling pretty well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We won but it sounds like a routine drab performance. I'll take the three points obviously but I watched Saints v Chelsea and Lampard has them playing well and they've scored 15 goals in their last 4 away games. We really should be doing better at home. Onwards and up the table.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have a feeling that Sokratis and David Luiz are competing for a starting spot today.

I think Tierney and Bellerin are nailed on to play at Sheffield Utd when they’re back and Holding could take one of the CB spots.

If Chambers plays well I’d like to see him start centrally as well.

The way Chambers played today I'd keep him at RB :)

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Kola had a good game. His crossing is questionable but we can’t attribute our terrible football down to a couple of poor crosses. Emery is yet to convince me he’s capable of coaching effective attacking patterns. Too smash and grab.

Wenger also had the same problems.

We're not going to win a thing with players like Xhaka and Kola in our starting line up.

GoonerBoy19

Chelsea are doing really well at the moment, we on other hand are scrapping the barrel. Awful performance and luckily Bournemouth were dire and didn't test our defence at all.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If we had a good manager we could be challenging Liverpool right now. Watford, Sp**s and United draws need not have happened, you all know its true. Now we are third, but make no mistake, we are slightly less awfull than the teams below us. In a normal season we’d be 7th right now.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

On the contrary, Kola had a terrible game in the second half. He gassed as per usual around 60 minute mark and was pedestrian on both sides of the pitch. Every good move from B'mouth came down his side.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why do people think two defenders will make us play better?

The system is not fun to watch. The performances are disjointed.The results are all over the place.

It's the last hope really, if our football doesn't improve with Tierney and Bellerin back than there's no hope left.. Personally I'm skeptical it's going to make a big difference to our play, but we'll see.

One thing is for sure, if our performances doesn't improve and we can't control games against lesser team this is going to end like last season.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
But we're also not playing FIFA, and the title is often won on the final day. Get the three points however you can...
I watch football for entertainment though. Im not watching it to be bored. So there is a difference between watching us Score alot of goals and barely winning 1-0 vs bournemouth.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sagna was utterly woeful crosser yet we still played great foitball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom