• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We’re crying out for a number ten atm. Be it someone like Maddison, Havertz or my shout Dani Olmo that’s the priority for me. Right now we have no creativity.

We are ...but without the structure to play they'll all struggl. Midfield hardly pass to each other , don't think I have ever seen it before for such a prolonged period. If Bournemouth had a quality 10 they would have chopped us up .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

3 games in less than a week. Six goals. One conceded. Two clean sheets. Two wins, one draw, so unbeaten. 3rd in the league. Coasting in the Europa. Heading into the international break, after which we will have Holding, Tierney and Bellerín available with Lacazette not far behind. Football isn't great but results are good. Relax.
Thanks man, I needed this.

I just don’t see the football getting better though. :(

Tomb Bombadil

Terrible game on both sides. So many mistakes. Today the back four was ok but rest. Especially our front 3 had so many mistakes (loosing balls, wrong decisions, pass to nobody...). But also didn't get a lot of support.

I really hope we will see Tierney, Bellerin, Willock and Martinelli for Kola, Sokratis, Xhaka and Pepe. I guess a good chance for Tierney and Bellerin but I don't think Emery will change a lot from his starting 11.

Ashybashy86

Auba must be so frustrated with the lack of chances. Hopefully it improves once Tierney, Bellerin and Laca are in the team.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I honestly think if some you kids were around in the George Graham days you would have killed yourself if you think Emery style is too negative.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
No difference between 1-0 and 10-0 - still worth three points, which we got.

Goal difference could prove to be vital by seasons end. That was not a good performance. Only David Luiz, Leno and Chambers looked decent. Terrible system by Emery. Once again set up so negative in midfield. There is no way you tell me Özil won't have run rings around this Bournemouth team. Ceballos is good on the ball, but nowhere near as creative as Özil.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Improve our midfield and you'll see the best of Auba + Pepe imo. Our failure to dominate a full game and create chances will comeback to haunt us against a better opposition.

Auba and Pepe are being isolated up front due to our manager not having a system in place. He's asking two of the most clinical forwards in Europe to feed off scraps.

Besides that chance at the end, Aubameyang was missing today and Emery is to blame for that.

Dregen57

Poor second half but that happens when you play 3 games in 6 days. We’re 1pt behind Manchester City, who have lost more games than us this season. Happy days

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I honestly think if some you kids were around in the George Graham days you would have killed yourself if you think Emery style is too negative.
I wouldn’t support Arsenal. I started to support this team 15 years ago for the good football they played and because Arsène always give chance to very good young players. I like football..: there is no joy in winning in horrendous and negative ways. No one remembers teams who play that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom