• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Good point. I think the return of Héctor and Holdini along with Tierney’s arrival might help keep that from happening.

People seem to love to slate him over his wardrobe, hair, veganism, whatever but he’s miles better than AMN at RB. I truly believe Holding can be the calming influence on our defending that BFG once was when we defended well as a team. And Tierney, well he’s a ****ing beast that’s a real threat crossing into the box - also miles ahead of his replacement.

I still worry about our strange lack of creativity in a midfield I think has some real talent. I think this squad can finish much stronger than last year’s. Let’s hope...

:lol:

totally stealing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom