• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mert was decent but his lack of pace meant we changed the way we played to accommodate him. He marshalled the defence as well as he could but he's our third best CB in recent years but a long way behind Campbell and Toure. Kos has given you PTSD hasn't he? :(

I wake up in the middle of night sweating cos I have nightmares about Birmingham.

Jae

Can't take the criticism then either stop making stupid mistakes or don't let the door hit you on the way out mate. Tatty Bye.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really lol? Really hope players dont think like this in our club. Its exacly his fault and noone elses.

Train harder, work harder, focus more become better or stay where you are. Take responsibility for your life.

The difference between Messi and your average player like Craig Gardner isn’t hard work.

99% of top level players work and train hard at a ridiculous level as a given. Some players just aren’t as good as others.

There’s no correlation between hard work and talent. Mustafi is just naturally a poor player.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The difference between Messi and your average player like Craig Gardner isn’t hard work.

99% of top level players work and train hard at a ridiculous level as a given. Some players just aren’t as good as others.

There’s no correlation between hard work and talent. Mustafi is just naturally a poor player.
There is a big correlation between being great and talent+hard work.
If you are talented and dont work Hard you wont get far.

Hard work beats talent of talent doesnt work hard.

If mustafi put in 2 hours training extra every Day during his career he would be a better defender.

Mustafi is top 0.0000001% of all footballers. He is talented.

pacstud

There is a big correlation between being great and talent+hard work.
If you are talented and dont work Hard you wont get far.

Hard work beats talent of talent doesnt work hard.

If mustafi put in 2 hours training extra every Day during his career he would be a better defender.

Mustafi is top 0.0000001% of all footballers. He is talented.
Intelligence is a talent. Applicable intelligence, doubly so.

Wryer

Let the games and the performance do the talking.

I'm sure critics from the Arsenal camp will happily swallow it if he proves us wrong.

Go on.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Intelligence is a talent. Applicable intelligence, doubly so.
Talking about footballing talent though.

Koscielny as someone said also made alot of ****ty mistakes when he arrived in England, maybe even more red cards/pens than mustafi.

My point is: If mustafi dont work Hard to learn from his mistakes he will be in trouble.

Sometimes it takes a while to change your game. Its probably not as easy as people think.

That being said. I get furious when he does his **** and im not sure i wanna wait for him to fix his ****.

CJJ

Established Member
Surprised nobody has said anything about this guy.
Of the starting 11 i think he was one of the best as well as Martinelli and Tierney.
In fact i think he's actually had quite decent games this season, albeit its primarily been with the 2nd string players.
Being outside of the spotlight has done him good, and if we judge by performance he might have a shout at starting soon... (Not like the Papa/Luiz partnership can get worse)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Surprised nobody has said anything about this guy.
Of the starting 11 i think he was one of the best as well as Martinelli and Tierney.
In fact i think he's actually had quite decent games this season, albeit its primarily been with the 2nd string players.
Being outside of the spotlight has done him good, and if we judge by performance he might have a shout at starting soon... (Not like the Papa/Luiz partnership can get worse)
Agree. Been one of our more consistent performers.

Who would've thought Mustafi will have played more games so far compared to Özil

Me?

I said in the summer that Mustafi is one of Emery favorite and Emery was doing everything to keep him even if he said otherwise in press to win over fans. Only matter of time until Mustafi will be back in the starting line up in the league. Emery loves him.

pacstud

Me?

I said in the summer that Mustafi is one of Emery favorite and Emery was doing everything to keep him even if he said otherwise in press to win over fans. Only matter of time until Mustafi will be back in the starting line up in the league. Emery loves him.
Sure thing Dennis.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has been okay against easy opponents.

But yesterday I saw two brain farts again. First was when he was around the left corner flag and ball was going out from opponent player. He stopped it and started building game as CB around the corner flag.

Should have let it gone out to recoup player's positions. He didn't and we got countered after losing the ball soon after. Luckily no goal. We were in good momentum and lost it for a while because of it.

Second mistake came bacause of the first. Him getting a stupid yellow after opponent had countered and kept the ball for a while.

I see no hope for him eventhough he has been okay against easy opponents. He will fall back to brain farts no matter what it seems. This will be worse against good opponents. Xhaka seems a bit similar mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom