• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kroenke out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You can't see how the owner of the club has any influence over who the manager is? Are you high?
He knows jack **** about football. Im sure he didnt overrule our director of football in the matter. You think he was a fan of emery? Are you high lol

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He knows jack **** about football. Im sure he didnt overrule our director of football in the matter. You think he was a fan of emery? Are you high lol
No I think that any fool can see our director of football made the wrong call.
The owner/shareholder of a parts company might not know anything about parts but he will see if the parts manager is a complete amateur and can put pressure on the people he hired to secure a good manager to actually do so... This is how business works you know...

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

No I think that any fool can see our director of football made the wrong call.
The owner/shareholder of a parts company might not know anything about parts but he will see if the parts manager is a complete amateur and can put pressure on the people he hired to secure a good manager to actually do so... This is how business works you know...
I am as inclined to praise Kroenke for our transfers as I am for our appointment for Emery. Just because he has control doesnt mean ge is involved. I dont want him involved etiher. This is on raul if anything, and Emery. Emery winning 8 trophies the last 3 years makes him look a Good candidate though. Just replace him after top Four or if he doesnt get it. Unless our gameplay becomes Good somehow, emery out for me.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I am as inclined to praise Kroenke for our transfers as I am for our appointment for Emery. Just because he has control doesnt mean ge is involved. I dont want him involved etiher. This is on raul if anything, and Emery. Emery winning 8 trophies the last 3 years makes him look a Good candidate though. Just replace him after top Four or if he doesnt get it. Unless our gameplay becomes Good somehow, emery out for me.
For sure, as I stated above, I am not proposing Kroenke out. I am simply asking for the relevant pressure on the people he is paying an absolute fortune to produce this utter garbage we're being fed.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

For sure, as I stated above, I am not proposing Kroenke out. I am simply asking for the relevant pressure on the people he is paying an absolute fortune to produce this utter garbage we're being fed.
I agree with you on Emery looking bad ATM. However I think Emery looked Good in paper. Sometimes it just doesnt work out. Its harsh to sh1t om Kroenke imo. IF we stay with emery despite playing **** for three years Id agree. Id be inlined to have Ljungberg as a interim manager after Christmas IF things havent turned around and we cant get a Good replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom