• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I feel sorry for Torreira, this bum manager is playing him as a number 10:facepalm:
Lacazette is just coming back from injury so it’s kind of expected
AMN doesn’t belong at a club like Arsenal
Ceballos seems like such a nothing player but he was decent for Spain, seems like another one of Emery's victims
Torreiras problems are definitely not all of his own making. He was poor today but the way hes been used has not taken advantage of any of his actual strengths. With Laca I didnt expect him to be great so I'm not fussed he was bad but I'd have liked a bit more composure from him today. Ceballos just faffs about too much for me, bit like Guendouzi last season. Too many touches and not enough conviction.

As for AMN, hes my guy but he has checked out. I think hes done at Arsenal.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Emery came this
DyM5MJFUwAMzBRb.jpg

close to a sack tonight
Losing tonight wasn’t' gonna be enough for that

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People seriously thought Emery could've gotten the sack this game? :lol: Have you seen how Poch and Ole have done recently? Both of them are still at their clubs. People are overestimating how trigger happy clubs are about this to an extreme degree.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Only two teams have a 100% record in the Europa League. The other is Sevilla and for goodness sake, look at the group they're in! Qarabag, APOEL and Dudelange!!!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
People seriously thought Emery could've gotten the sack this game? :lol: Have you seen how Poch and Ole have done recently? Both of them are still at their clubs. People are overestimating how trigger happy clubs are about this to an extreme degree.
People talk nonsense and then believe their own nonsense. Emery is going nowhere till at least the summer and then it will all depend, like someone says on this thread, on results.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only two teams have a 100% record in the Europa League. The other is Sevilla and for goodness sake, look at the group they're in! Qarabag, APOEL and Dudelange!!!
Its crap competition specially group stage it'll only become interesting in from round of 16

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People talk nonsense and then believe their own nonsense. Emery is going nowhere till at least the summer and then it will all depends, like someone says on this thread, on results.
I hear Wenger's free bro.

Symbia

All about Pepe that game. He needed that. Let's see that carry into the PL now.

I thought Smith-Rowe had a good game, Guendouzi also looked good when he came on. Midfield is still a massive issue even when Xhaka is removed but those 2 did well for me. Willock still a contender but just not playing at full conviction last couple games. Moving the ball through midfield was a big issue.

Martinelli did good but tired at the end. The CBs were also OK. Bellerin lacked fitness, Tierney finished the game quietly strong after a slightly relaxed start. The real poor players for me were AMN, Torreira, Ceballos and Lacazette. Wasnt happy with their contributions overall.
ESR was amazing in the first half but didn't show much in the second, you noticed it?

I like how he chased down the opposition players with the ball towards the end of the match. A real improvement on the defensive aspect of his game.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
ESR was amazing in the first half but didn't show much in the second, you noticed it?

I like how he chased down the opposition players with the ball towards the end of the match. A real improvement on the defensive aspect of his game.
He was fine in the 2nd just tired a bit. Defo short on match fitness.

I think Nelson was a miss though. Really started to find his groove before his injury. Would have combined well IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom