• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
No he can't. He's no where near as effective on the right. Explosive doesn't mean just pace. His strength is combination play with quick one and two touch interchange with players, kinda like Rosicky. Out wide he gets isolated and doubled up by defenders.
You are right about this, but isolation is not the problem I think, it's different skill set required to play wide and he is more like a guy you described. I also think he will add more goals than just playin one - twos because he has that short burst of speed to create space for himself and quality shooting technique.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Smith Rowe can do a job on the wing, just not the right wing. Wenger called it preferential vision with Pires and it‘s the same with Smith Rowe. He has already played a few games with the first team on the left side or centre and has excelled there.

"Robert Pires is a good example. He has unbelievable preferential vision, so on the right he is a normal player but on the left he became a world-class player. On the left wing he saw everything, but on the right wing he saw nothing."

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Certainly not even half as explosive as Saka, Nketiah or even Nelson.
I disagree. Saka while undoubtedly a class act is fresh in everyone's memories. ESR was the best breakthrough talent last season and hasn't been able to build on it because of his injuries. Play him as attacking mid for a few games and you'll see him raise his game. Nelson is pretty low on confidence right now and stopped taking people on. But he has been getting on the end of chances.

Symbia

I disagree. Saka while undoubtedly a class act is fresh in everyone's memories. ESR was the best breakthrough talent last season and hasn't been able to build on it because of his injuries. Play him as attacking mid for a few games and you'll see him raise his game. Nelson is pretty low on confidence right now and stopped taking people on. But he has been getting on the end of chances.
Peharps you need to explain what you mean by explosive as I read another meaning into it.

I also noticed ESR has a very poor workrate.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Shouldve played as a 10 imo. Good outing from him. Elite first touches, His ability to take a first touch and get is into a attack quickly was great to see

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Heh, was just searching for his thread. Very nice performance, seemed like he got confidence and some good plays. In earlier games this season he has looked a lot more rusty somehow. Looking forward for him to feature in EPL at some point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good game from ESR i like how he can move around he got good energy for attacking mid

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
really like him. More than Nelson.
Still not ready but there is a 40 million pounds player in him.
We can nurture and sell like we did with Iwobi.

Not good enough for us, neither is Nelson, Willock Maybe.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Absolutely brilliant for 65 minutes but tends to fade after a while. Just back so will give it time. Want to see him playing more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom