• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

large-Arsenal-Vs-CrystalPalace1000x601.jpg

After a famous European comeback which will live long in the memory it’s on to the next game. I’m actually going to be going this game, I’ll be sat in the away end due to my girlfriend’s dad sorting tickets out.

Palace have continued on their amazing form from end of last season where they had a famous win at the Emirates.

Their main player is still Zaha even after the summer saga but he seems to have had more of a free role off the front this year round.

They’re crying out for a striker but they’ve persisted with Jordan Ayew who if we’re being honest is bang average at best, back four has to be looking for a clean sheet.

Line up will be:

Leno
Calum - Luiz - Sokratis - Kolasinac
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Saka

With Chelsea and Leicester having two very winnable games the pressure is on us to keep them in touching distance. I want Emery to change the line up but if he doesn’t there has to be a bit of aggression.

HBL

Established Member
Would like Tierney to start, not sure it will happen; depends on how he pulls up after today. Bellerin doesn't look ready and Lacazette wasn't at his best tonight. I'd go with the same team as @Rex Banner

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Would like Tierney to start, not sure it will happen; depends on how he pulls up after today. Bellerin doesn't look ready and Lacazette wasn't at his best tonight. I'd go with the same team as @Rex Banner
I wouldnt hes clearly not ready fitness wise. Wouldnt start him again. Rather rest and play vs Liverpool

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have put "Illegal Streams" in the title for maxium bantz...

Feel we will win, Zaha will get himself sent off I reckon.

Pepes blue pill

Don't like emery but will back him in not starting bellerin or tierney in this one, clearly aint ready yet

Not even the fact we are at home feels me with confidence anymore, not even going to hope for a good performance as its unlikely to happen, just get the 3 points please.....

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Almost certain Tierney won't start this. Shaky first half tonight is the perfect excuse.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Chambers Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac
Guendouzi Xhaka Torreira
Pepe Auba Saka

Bench: Martinez, Tierney, Holding, Bellerin, Lacazette, Martinelli, Not Özil

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's definitely gonna be at least one Ivorian winger tearing things up here. I fear it won't be our one tho.

Not a single player I like that will start against Palace. Yuck. Might skip this one and watch quarter finals in League of legends instead!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal Palace are perform better away from home that would put in more pressure need to get win today after thr Sheffield lose by couple of goals too.

Leno
Chambers Luiz Sokratis Kola
Xhaka Guendouzi
Pepe Ceballos Auba/Saka
Auba/ Laca

This another perfect game for Özil to play but almost sure he won't

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What did you make of Hećcy tonight mate?

A typical Bellerin performance of the past few seasons....abysmal defensively. Felt sorry for the woman pundit having to make excuse for him every 5 minutes when he made a mistake "oh he's coming back from a nasty injury" & "hes showing some rust" ... no love he's playing ****e as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom