• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Difference is they either get booed by Oppo fans or the whole team gets booed. Singling out a player like this is classless and makes us look horrible, no two ways about it.
You would be correct, except Xhaka chose to walk off the pitch... That is inexcusable

Deki

Another completely inept performance, midfield is nothing, attack getting no service, defence conceding for days, a manager whos has nothing to offer at this stage and a "captain" who has nothing to offer either apart from publically proving he doesnt belong at this club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
While josh here they do need to have convo with manager at this rate emery will be gone soon we look worse than last season and we got better players and good youth players from academy.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Does anyone actually think that was a foul to disallow our 3rd? Or have a link to anyone anywhere on planet earth who thinks that was a correct decision?

Asking for a friend.

Finesse

Xhaka booed is a message from the fans based on consistent underperformance. As a captain you should take that from the fans you contribute to your mammoth weekly wage. See how he took off the armband , mouthed off , cheered on fans and took off his shirt? He is not captain material and the fans said so from day one.

Box2Box

Chambers had the ball first then two Palace players kicked him from behind, while he was falling down, he did catch the third Palace player. It should have been a penalty.

Yeah it was either a penalty or the goal should have stood. I'd like to say I'm appalled but I'm not, VAR is being badly implemented.

We played mostly badly, with flashes of OK.

I'd rather see Özil playing than Xhaka. I don't see that Xhaka gives us anything that Guendouzi doesn't do better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Özil also got booed in EL final the boo could been harder if we had more fans there. But still that unacceptable if anything just sit down be quite and don't applaud better than booing

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Fairs to those who saw it before I did, @Toby Andrl BBQ rant makes sense. Emery is awful, we’ve got worse this year with a much better squad.

Over to Raul now to see what he’s really about.

Love Arsenal, but worried.

Top Quality

Never liked the Emery appointment, we have not improved since he took over, would be happy for him to be gone tomorrow.

BUT GUYS, if it wasn't for that VAR decision we would've won today...! I do not understand how, ...why, ...anything...

Happy to focus on Emery tomorrow, but for the rest of the night, I'm going to feel my feelings about VAR taking that victory away from us.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think if we were given a 2-0 lead in every game we'd still not finish top 2. We are getting pegged back by mid table teams and never look confident even when 2 -0 up. Something is very wrong, I've supported Emery and said I don't like changing managers mid season but we have to stop the rot, that's 5 pts dropped in the last 2 PL games, we cant carry on like that.

Hi guys I'm new, but Emery has to go. His persistence with Sokratis and Luiz at the back and Xhaka in midfield is a complete joke. There is no way he can take the club forward with his ponsing around style of football. Luiz is fine in back 3 but has always been a liability in a 4. Tactically Emery is worse than Wenger and that really takes some doing.

Finesse

If Özil is ****e , lazy and can’t defend then why is he not playing with the rest ? That’s been our system this season with Auba saving us in a fight back.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Xhaka booed is a message from the fans based on consistent underperformance. As a captain you should take that from the fans you contribute to your mammoth weekly wage. See how he took off the armband , mouthed off , cheered on fans and took off his shirt? He is not captain material and the fans said so from day one.

It wasnt Xhaka who gave the armband to Xhaka.

Mohamed7

What was worst, the Xhaka thing or the Özil chant mocking Spanish Tony Pullis?
What minute was the Özil song? Didn't hear

Everything is going against Unai. Drops our number 10 because he doesn't chase the defenders. Then, the team lacks any creativity in the middle, which made us scrap for wins at home and lose away from home.

Özil is clearly winning the battle with Unai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom