• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Why do people state this as if that has been a pattern this season? It just so happened to be the pattern of this particular game.
Defending Emery to the very end. :rofl:

Good on you chap. See how it works out for you at the end of the season :facepalm:.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Defending Emery to the very end. :rofl:

Good on you chap. See how it works out for you at the end of the season :facepalm:.

I love how you guys are so shallow that you think this is just about Emery. I’m not defending Emery. People were just saying Auba is the only one who scores, we have one game that 2 defenders score and now it’s that our defense only scores. The spin annoys me.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I've watched the game back, and I can't understand that this game has ended in a draw. When you have a 2-0 lead, you must kill the game and get the three points.
When we went 2 goals ahead so early, I was less confident than ever that we would end up with the 3 points.

The reason for that is we have such a reactionary mentality. When we are ahead we are relaxed and not professional in killing a team off. When we are behind we try our best to get back into the game. The mentality stinks and its been this way for years. Emery is too weak to change it by the looks of it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When we went 2 goals ahead so early, I was less confident than ever that we would end up with the 3 points.

The reason for that is we have such a reactionary mentality. When we are ahead we are relaxed and not professional in killing a team off. When we are behind we try our best to get back into the game. The mentality stinks and its been this way for years. Emery is too weak to change it by the looks of it.

As soon as they scored the pen you could see our players completely panic, you could see how badly they are drilled.

Also my stream died just before the game started, and only came back on just after our two goals...so all I saw was crap!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
As soon as they scored the pen you could see our players completely panic, you could see how badly they are drilled.

Also my stream died just before the game started, and only came back on just after our two goals...so all I saw was crap!
Dont worry you didnt miss much. Just us struggling to create meaningful chances and getting them snuffed out for corners which led to the goals...

Beast Incarnate

Our woeful defending grabs the headlines, but our woeful attacking is just as much a concern. We're struggling to make chances. We got those 2 goals and then I don't remember another chance until late in the 2nd half.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
And goalkeeper. When is the last time Leno saved a penalty? I genuinely can't remember one.

Can't remember Leno saving any penalties for us.

Goalkeeper is probably the only position where you don't suffer when the team is doing badly. In fact it just gives you more opportunities to produce great saves. Which Leno has been doing to be fair

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno has been okay, apart from the Sp**s game he hasn’t made a mistake.

The passing out from the back is mainly Emery’s fault. If you randomly start deciding to adopt a tactic out of nowhere then players are going to make mistakes, especially when you’re asking a goalkeeper to play like an outfielder. City went through a couple keepers just to get to where they’re at.

Playing out the back isn’t any old tactic you can “switch on” whenever you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom