• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You are right, he is an exciting talent and always ready to get the ball in most spaces. He has been misplacing passes at a higher rate compared to his earlier games. Maybe it’s a new league and always tries hard to make things happen. I believe once he gets used to the league and adjusts accordingly, he can be an excellent player.
he has always misplaced passes.

He's worse than Xhaka, though he makes it up in other aspects of the game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s more style than substance, this lad. Beautiful touch and turn but doesn’t have the eye of a needle pass to compliment it in the way a Thiago or an Isco does.

I’d still take him here permanently. He’s clearly a talented player who would be ideal in a possession orientated team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wouldn't buy at this stage. Not enough about him and too many wrong pieces around him.

Agree with this unfortunately, which is a shame as he is a good footballer...would probably cost a lot too.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Great dribbling, shooting and composure. Not afraid to put a tackle in. I do think that he tries to do too much at times though. He needs to realise that this isn't la liga and add a bit more intensity to his game.

I would love him here on a permanent basis though. Ceballos, Torreria, Willock and Smith-Rowe is an amazing batch of young midfielders. They'd just need Torreria or a Xhaka replacement to supplement them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's shown me absolutely nothing to suggest that he's a top quality player. At this moment you'd have Willock ahead of him which'd make the possibility of signing him utterly pointless. Torreira and Guendouzi are also better for the deeper roles and Özil is light-years ahead as a number 10.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He is quality and with the Xhaka situation in front of us Ceballos is going to play every game from now on.
I can see Unai playing him Torreira and Matteo till the end of the season rotating Matteo with willock from time to time.

arsmile

Established Member
it's hilarious how after one great decent sub performance we were all offering up the 30mil to real and he was out there saying he can do better than us

but he's been a sack of **** of late...he's got no ball playing ability- he can wriggle and turn and chase and close down- but he cannot pass the ball in a straight line

it's made as hell that he is rated over Özil

Pepes blue pill

That pass at the end when Joe had the whole half to run into :mad:

That was criminal, I stopped playing football after the 1st time I played after being diagnosed with ms because I found I did everything super slow, I woulda still been able to make that pass ffs, it was so bloody easy

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
For someone so technically good there are so many times where he messes up the most basic of things. No pace on a pass, poor first touch, wayward passes etc. It's so weird, he's giving me Arshavin vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom