• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He has to be in the reckoning soon. I'd be trying to keep my nerves in check if I were Leno. He could be one high profile slip away from a mysterious injury...
Lol...i chuckled on the mysterious injury bit.

It is the Arsenal way to explain absences.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lol...i chuckled on the mysterious injury bit.

It is the Arsenal way to explain absences.
Goalkeepers are a special breed, and this is the only way to extract them while keeping them intact and the public in the dark--the best way for all concerned. The changing of a GK when the No.1 hasn't suffered clear and obvious injury on TV is a bit like an SAS rescue mission.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hype train derailed. I couldn’t understand why people were pining for him to replace Leno who hasn’t done anything wrong.

I’m not so sure it’s his goalkeeping ability that’s holding him back, more his nerves. He crapped himself tonight just like he crapped himself against Reading when we shipped 5.

Last edited:

ChefMan21

Still blown away that in the summer we never went out for a GK. I mean FFS, Ospina forced him to go on loan. Ospina.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Back to his 7-5 reading game days. Remember him conceding a similar not-so-powerful shot like today Origi's first goal. Seen few people calling for Martinez to start over Leno sometime back :lol:

arsmile

Established Member
he's been alright in the past but forgetting to bring his hands today was pretty unforgivable

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This guy is ducking trash. Can’t believe some of you made me think otherwise.

Manberg

Predator
He's always been pretty poor. When I saw he's still on our books this season all I was wondering was why he hasn't been let go yet.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

It's not like he's a young kid - he's 27 years old. The Championship is his level.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Absolute fraudulent performance. You big a guy up for an entire year after his loan spell.

Then under the brightest lights on the stage he’s always wanted to play and he comes up with that.

This f*cking guy. I feel like Michael Corleone.

giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Oh dear. Here was I thinking he'd made massive strides. Stuck with Leno it seems. Get Alban Lafonte as number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom