• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I left the room with us ahead with 3 minutes left. I expected to lose as I thought we'd never be in a position to win but to keep throwing matches away is awful. Has any GK saved an important pen since Jens left?

I think there must be a clause in our Keepers' contracts which strictly prohibits any attempt at saving a penalty.

It is the only logical explanation left after we have seen Cech, Leno and now Martinez 'attempt' to save one.

Manberg

Predator
Still shocked by the fact that Kolasinac isn't able to play 90 minutes of football. Didn't look injured or something so he must have been exhausted. Pathetic for a professional footballer at his age.

That's harsh. It seemed to me he was limping off.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Cheating ****. I know what happened tonight. He shined a torch on to his teeth and blinded our defence.

53d4da0c690d3_-_rylan-clark-huge-teeth-lgn.jpg

Pepes blue pill

This thread would make for good reading, fans getting confident when they saw the line ups, fans getting cocky when we were ahead, fans forgetting who our manager is and the emery show to close the curtains

I will never be confident under this useless manager and would happily take a **** like jose if it meant this c unt goes

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think there must be a clause in our Keepers' contracts which strictly prohibits any attempt at saving a penalty.

It is the only logical explanation left after we have seen Cech, Leno and now Martinez 'attempt' to save one.
I wouldn't mind as much if they even managed to dive the right way half the time. It's pathetic.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Still puzzled by who that lady on our bench was, never noticed her before. Arsenal doesn't have the liat of staff on their homepage anymore.

Was she part of a cunning plan from Emery to distract everyone from the football :lol:

Everyone is talking about her, even posters in RAWK are asking who the 'hot brunette' is.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I still think we can't lay all the blame at our defenders feet. If we struggled to keep out goals whenever we came up against quality attackers then we could point at our defenders as not being at a good enough level. But when we are lucky to concede just 2 goals against the likes of Victoria and Watford and concede 5 against a Liverpool attack just containing Origi then we have to assume it must be the system.

Are our defenders worse than the likes of Sheff United? No chance they are, yet they don't concede too many goals.

Once we get a proper system in place in which we limit the opponents to a manageable amount of chances/shots at goal then we can debate properly how bad our defenders are.

At the moment in every single game they have to repel wave after wave of attacks. Even the best defenders will end up making mistakes if that happens.
We're giving away free kicks and penalties all the time.

Holding isn't match fit and the other three are hot heads. Xhaka too.

Defenders need to be strong and ice cool under pressure like VVD.

Mustafi is one of the worst defenders in the league for just about every skill, bar heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom