• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

It's so weird watching you lot at the moment. It's almost as if the opposition doesn't matter - you match their level and grind out some horrendous match that could go either way. You somehow make playing at home against Wolves as competitive as if you were playing away to City, and it's hard to explain why or how. You just never assert yourself, no matter the opponent.

I've never seen anything like it, honestly.
Arsenal is the official football club of Make-A-Wish. We track down dying kids for each of our opponents and make their final dreams a reality.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Oh my ****ing days. He has to go tonight. Saka for Torreira made no sense. You seriously expect Ceballos and Guendouzi to protect our back four? Ceballos of course at fault for the goal. Chambers didn't cover himself in glory but holy **** how did Ceballos not follow his runner? Our momentum was killed by the subs and by the end it was easy for Wolves to just get bodies back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery got his time to fix this up he failed the club brought him good players and he not getting the best of them every game with new system. This is not going to work Raul and edu will have to do something

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Even if he preferred Saka over Pepe for some reason what the **** was that sub about.

Lucas out for a wide attacker when 1-0 75 minutes gone. Thats ****ing bold.

Steps

Managers don't resign at big clubs tbh, especially not in Emery's case since he'll spend the rest of his career at EL level clubs like Lazio, Schalke, Villarreal etc. (at best)
Oh, for sure. I am just venting. He has to know he isn't the right guy for this, and I can't blame him for getting the money while he can, but boy, you'd think he'd try to save what he can of his dignity.

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Man U are 5 points off relegation and 4 point off of us.

:lol: we're 9 points off relegation. Wolves are 5 points off relegation.

Relegation is now our benchmark

Whickham

Yeah what a result and it means Leicester possibly to beat us 9-0 next weekend, and that clown Unai Emery will be sacked in the dressing room.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pretty much the usual this season, everything just feels wrong.

roz

Fake News Merchant
IT HURTS MY EYES WATCHING US PLAY.

Such pedestrian, Uninspired, 1 dimensional football. At least when we lost pre Emery we lost whilst playing well.

Emery out now, cut our losses and move on.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I honestly wasn’t expecting a huge jump in our defensive prowess but this is mediocrity now. We’re neither playing entertaining football, or winning. Very hard to watch our games now, to be honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh my ****ing days. He has to go tonight. Saka for Torreira made no sense. You seriously expect Ceballos and Guendouzi to protect our back four? Ceballos of course at fault for the goal. Chambers didn't cover himself in glory but holy **** how did Ceballos not follow his runner? Our momentum was killed by the subs and by the end it was easy for Wolves to just get bodies back.
Going defense all 2nd half there will be moment when this going to happen the manager and our defense line have to take responsibility shout at Ceballos to get with moutinho

Felt like we had zero midfielders on the field today.

Leno - 4
Chambers - 4
Sokratis - Less I say the better
Luiz - 5
Tierney - 6
Guendouzi - 3
Torreira - 3
Özil - 5
Ceballos - 4
Lacazette - 4
Aubameyang - 5

Status