• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Exactly, have him doing that in front of defence instead of being our furthest forward midfielder , he’s constantly bypassed and out of the game
It is like when Sarry tried to make Kante play higher in the pitch. Sometimes managers tries so hard with their imagination but they fail in reality.

Kante and Torreira are similar players in their function to me. They work better deep in the midfield.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If emery really thing tactically we worked well than he is either fooling himself or just lie. We were abslout dreadful apart from 35 minutes in 1st half we conceded 20 shots too

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Is it true? If that was one of the best second parts of all Arsenal matches in the league according to some member here and he always goes into these parts.

What makes you think Auba, Guendouzi, Sokratis or any other Arsenal player was better than him when he was on the field today?
Not sure who told you that was one of the best second half. We had a very good first half and messed up in second half.
Martinelli is good. But still not ready for PL level. His dribbles were easily handled by Wolves.

nas7232

Emery has done well with his transfers but game plan is *. If wenger had pepe instead of iwobi and 1 good DM like Torreira or guendozi then we would be in 3rd position. We need a better manager. PSG sucked in europe with Emery and did well against pub teams because of high quality players not game planning. The players look lost out there and tbh if this is how its going to be then i hope we lob aubameyang and laca up top and hope for the best and rely on finnishing which isnt arsenal football

Underhill

While we are airing our grief, i wanna point out how ****ing sick i am of watching Sokratis falling to the ground like a ***** for any slight contact at all. If you are going to cheat, at least be good at it. He always flops like a fish about 1 second too late.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
While we are airing our grief, i wanna point out how ****ing sick i am of watching Sokratis falling to the ground like a ***** for any slight contact at all. If you are going to cheat, at least be good at it. He always flops like a fish about 1 second too late.
He nearly costed us too

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No excuses for playing this badly at home, we are getting outplayed by everyone at this stage...Wenger had a few seasons were we struggled away from home due to his attacking philosophy, but that came with us at least being able to dominate the ball at The Grove...the midfield isn’t what it was even a few years ago when we had Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Rosicky and Wilshere...but it’s still good enough to play better than the absolute s**t we have seen this season, we honestly can’t do anything at this point with Emery...Raul needs to earn his money soon and do what needs to be done.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No excuses for playing this badly at home, we are getting outplayed by everyone at this stage...Wenger had a few seasons were we struggled away from home due to his attacking philosophy, but that came with us at least being able to dominate the ball at The Grove...the midfield isn’t what it was even a few years ago when we had Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Rosicky and Wilshere...but it’s still good enough to play better than the absolute s**t we have seen this season, we honestly can’t do anything at this point with Emery...Raul needs to earn his money soon and do what needs to be done.
I miss Cazorla and Rosicky, such sensational players who were literally purpose built for Wenger's style. They would be consistent with their quality too, it was ever-present.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I miss Cazorla and Rosicky, such sensational players who were literally purpose built for Wenger's style. They would be consistent with their quality too, it was ever-present.
Or we just using our midfield wrongly to control the game. Yes Cazorla is rare type of player but if you use Ceballos Guendouzi Torreira Özil in right way we'll control most of the games

Justin1986

It is like when Sarry tried to make Kante play higher in the pitch. Sometimes managers tries so hard with their imagination but they fail in reality.

Kante and Torreira are similar players in their function to me. They work better deep in the midfield.
Completely agree, when he first came here that’s where he played and played well to be fair , but now he either doesn’t get in or plays as a pressing winger , all I see him doing is chasing there left back , no point him being there in that position

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If it was obvious he's actively trying to get sacked, I'd believe that. Unfortunately, he's just inept.
If this is his level of assessment can you imagine the amount of drivel players have to suffer through every f*cking day in training? I'd put putty in my ears and seal it shut

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Rosicky's star has been shining even brighter since he left. The rosicky that came back from injury was a lot more divisive at the time. A few great performances here and there, a nice run of games at the end of certain seasons and great goals against Sp**s. But he was in no way, shape or form a colossus for us like Cazorla (who I find to be overrated) and Fabregas were, after his injury hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom