• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Yes looks like the disaster ending of last season continues the board will have to do something this is midtable form

I would have kept supporting Emery even if the progress wasn't massive, but at least some progress to give you hope. What you absolutely can't support is when the team is undoubtedly regressing. In every way we seem to be going backwards. That is too much to take.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would have kept supporting Emery even if the progress wasn't massive, but at least some progress to give you hope. What you absolutely can't support is when the team is undoubtedly regressing. In every way we seem to be going backwards. That is too much to take.
We were doing better with mkhi and Iwobi mustafi few first months under emery there was fight some good football now even those things disappeared

OSBK

Established Member
Same crap every week. No improvement and as when he does get a lead and players doing well he takes them off. Thought in spells we looked good, as soon as he took laca off we lost all physicality up front and wolves took over. If laca is injured i get that but if not then wtf is emery doing.

I do look at wolves today and the back end of the game they looked so much sharper than us. Our players looked leggy and really we are fortunate to come away with a point. I was listening to keown this week and he talked about distance between players in the game, he said he couldnt believe the distance between def,mid,att. Is this the reason our players looked finished after a hour.

Wolves are a good side with alot of players who would walk into our team. Neves is a class above DC, quality footballer and prem tested and proven. Jota is class, he could play in a top 4 side.

Emery oooot

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen

Yes looks like the disaster ending of last season continues the board will have to do something this is midtable form
Well, some of them wanted to give him a bumper contract in the summer. A man who currently has us averaging 1.5 points per game. We are on track for an eye watering 58 points this season.

OSBK

Established Member
Well, some of them wanted to give him a bumper contract in the summer. A man who currently has us averaging 1.5 points per game. We are on track for an eye watering 58 points this season.

We could actually conceed as many goals as we have points this season.

nas7232

The constant high press to make up for poor defensive structure and tactics is likely making our players tired in training. Other teams don't need to waste so much energy chasing the ball 247. I like to persevere with managers and even with wenger i didnt want him to leave but this is too much

Same crap every week. No improvement and as when he does get a lead and players doing well he takes them off. Thought in spells we looked good, as soon as he took laca off we lost all physicality up front and wolves took over. If laca is injured i get that but if not then wtf is emery doing.

I do look at wolves today and the back end of the game they looked so much sharper than us. Our players looked leggy and really we are fortunate to come away with a point. I was listening to keown this week and he talked about distance between players in the game, he said he couldnt believe the distance between def,mid,att. Is this the reason our players looked finished after a hour.

Wolves are a good side with alot of players who would walk into our team. Neves is a class above DC, quality footballer and prem tested and proven. Jota is class, he could play in a top 4 side.

Emery oooot

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We also just got 3 points from 9 because we couldn't hold the lead so we could've had 23 points instead of 17 and sitting comfortably in 4th or 3rd every new season there something new bad thing with team is getting annoying
I told that even before when we were at 3rd. After the next 4-5 matches we wouldn’t be in CL spot. I was considering 5 pts from 12... it seems they aren’t even getting that. Now it seems 3 from 12 because I am not counting with any point from Leicester.

Emery lovers were so funny with that “wE aRe 3rD” lol

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I told that even before when we were at 3rd. After the next 4-5 matches we wouldn’t be in CL spot. I was considering 5 pts from 12... it seems they aren’t even getting that. Now it seems 3 from 12 because I am not counting with any point from Leicester.

Emery lovers were so funny with that “wE aRe 3rD” lol
Even so but holding to a lead shouldn't be problem specially if you 2-0 up

yorch44

I just wondering... it is too hard to play easy football and players in their best position?

Play the back 4

Torreira as DM with one b2b (Willock or Douzy) Pepe as winger, PEA or Laca as CF. And PEA/Saka/Martinelli as LW. Özil behind as 10. 4231... once you stabilize the team you can try 433 which is a much difficult formation to play and understand.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If he had win Europa League we could have definitely give him new contract because in a rebuilding season he preformed well. But we did well to not rush and just wait what will happen this season

yorch44

Even so but holding to a lead shouldn't be problem specially if you 2-0 up
By the way we play nothing surprises me. I expect every game we are dropping points with Emery. So to me, is the longer he stays, the harder we get CL. If we don’t get CL... I can see PEA, Laca and maybe Bellerin leaving.

yorch44

If he had win Europa League we could have definitely give him new contract because in a rebuilding season he preformed well. But we did well to not rush and just wait what will happen this season
Nah, the tendency was going worse... it wasn’t only the EL final, but the 10 last PL games. You could see how the team was in detriment. Even the summer couldn’t help. Honestly He is lost. We need a change ASAP and try to rescue the league before Leicester gets a bigger advantage.

yorch44

No, you didn't. I've been abused by somebody who shall remain nameless who has threatened to burn my house down, smash my head in etc. If you can't point to similar examples and prove it, you should stop saying this, tbh.
Don’t worry Granit Xhaka, no one is going to hurt you or your wife

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
By the way we play nothing surprises me. I expect every game we are dropping points with Emery. So to me, is the longer he stays, the harder we get CL. If we don’t get CL... I can see PEA, Laca and maybe Bellerin leaving.
PEA Laca yes definitely even if we qualified but they haven't signed new contract both have year and half left in thier contract so something has to happen in next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom