• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It is like when Sarry tried to make Kante play higher in the pitch. Sometimes managers tries so hard with their imagination but they fail in reality.

Kante and Torreira are similar players in their function to me. They work better deep in the midfield.
Tbh playing Kante as a limited ball winner is a waste of his abilities and Sarri was definitely on the right track, Lampard has continued doing the same thing.

There’s logic in not having a limited passer as the deepest player in your midfield. The issue is that Torreira doesn’t have any attacking attributes either.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No, you didn't. I've been abused by somebody who shall remain nameless who has threatened to burn my house down, smash my head in etc. If you can't point to similar examples and prove it, you should stop saying this, tbh.
I hope that wasn’t me. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For the first time as an arsenal fan I’ve found myself wanting to watch other teams during our games.

This only started this season and believe it or not isn’t limited to games we’re losing in. He’s just made us so boring.

Was genuinely more annoyed about Liverpool’s equaliser against Villa, than Wolves scoring against us...I already know we are s**t, but I want our unbeaten record protected sharpish! :lol:

Last edited:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
A contradiction, if he is good, then he is ready for PL; and if he is not ready, he is not good.

So a player who isn’t ready for the premier league at 18 years old automatically isn’t good? Not sure if I agree with that statement.

Martinelli looked fine. He did work hard and he had an impact. He’s a striker, he didn’t get the best service. I really liked that he still showed the confidence to take them on. Wish auba woulda made that run into the 6 yard box to connect with his cross.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Emery made some big changes to the team today. I liked how we played slightly more, a bit better passing and more control. But, we also still switched off defensively, invited pressure for periods, and had some head scratching subs. Still overall a disappointing performance at home.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Tbh playing Kante as a limited ball winner is a waste of his abilities and Sarri was definitely on the right track, Lampard has continued doing the same thing.

There’s logic in not having a limited passer as the deepest player in your midfield. The issue is that Torreira doesn’t have any attacking attributes either.
A ball recover with some guts works when you have a player with good control and tempo. Like Pirlo - Gatusso or Coq - Santi or Flamino - Cesc ... usually one recover and the other moves the midfield... where they do it is irrelevant.

Gilberto was the deepest player but he was the DM, Viera the more advanced player b2b. Football is wide and you can play it in so many ways.

I don’t know about Kante... you have the best DM in the world, expert in recovering balls, I don’t care if he is not limited going forward because he is not the best doing that... I want him stealing the ball! Then you can play him with a better player in control and tempo... or b2b.

dbig

That's the best our midfield has played this season in all honesty , but ti's just lackiing in real quality if I am honest .
Thought so too. Wasn't totally bereft of ideas going through the middle. Still, sucks that we were hanging on to dear life against wolves.

yorch44

Thought so too. Wasn't totally bereft of ideas going through the middle. Still, sucks that we were hanging on to dear life against wolves.
A big problem I see in our players is what we do without the ball even in possession. Players barely run between lines or tries to exploit holes.

I watched Mesut with the ball waiting for other to move.

in defense is even worse, like Ceballos miss... He did not even watched.

yorch44

In my country there is commonly phrase we tell while playing... “toco y me muevo”... translated like “Pass and keep moving” ... our players are so static when they don’t have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom