• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
The only reason we're not much further down the table is because, to his credit, under Emery we've often managed to get draws instead of losses. Still not good enough though.

boyinneedofhumor

Martinelli on was understandable, given his form/player traits.
It's Saka over Pepe that was somewhat surprising imo. And what that's supposed to mean.

I need time to figure that one out... i.e. how Emery perceived the game when he did what he did when he made the subs.
Would it be a futile attempt though?

teamsoutheast

How the standards have fallen. Fans now declaring that a draw at home to Wolves is a decent point :facepalm:

Why do you think we have this god given right to just trounce teams. This is 2019 not 2003. The game was tight and there wasn't much in it TBH. Draw was a fair result. We could have won it but for ANOTHER indivudual error. Chambers weren't aggressive enough jumping with Jimenez.

teamsoutheast

Martinelli on was understandable, given his form/player traits.
It's Saka over Pepe that was somewhat surprising imo. And what that's supposed to mean.

I need time to figure that one out... i.e. how Emery perceived the game when he did what he did when he made the subs.
Would it be a futile attempt though?

Saka I think was brought on to add a bit more defensive cover on the left flank against Traore who seemed to be always 1 v 1 on our full back. Can Pepe play on the left side and do that?

thierrytheking14

Why do you think we have this god given right to just trounce teams. This is 2019 not 2003. The game was tight and there wasn't much in it TBH. Draw was a fair result. We could have won it but for ANOTHER indivudual error. Chambers weren't aggressive enough jumping with Jimenez.
Who said anything about trouncing? Behave yourself lad.

You declared it a 'decent point'. That's weak mentality in my opinion. At home against Wolves do I expect a win? Yes I do. If we draw I'm disappointed because it's two points lost, not one point gained.

We're Arsenal mate, not Bournemouth.

GDeep™

League is very weak

You declared it a 'decent point'. That's weak mentality in my opinion. At home against Wolves do I expect a win? Yes I do. If we draw I'm disappointed because it's two points lost, not one point gained.

He blamed the refs for the Palace draw, blamed northern weather or something for Sheffield Utd slip up.

Always got a fruity let off for Emery.

Manberg

Predator
Yeah credit to Emery for battling and getting draws from winning positions :lol:

1 point is 1 point more than 0 points. 0 points is 3 points less than 3 points but 1 point is only 2 points less than 3 points. If we get 1 point in 3 games that’s 3 points, just as much as 1 game with 3 points won, but 0 points won’t give us any points no matter the number of games we get 0 points in. It makes a big difference in the table.
Do you follow my flow?

boyinneedofhumor

Saka I think was brought on to add a bit more defensive cover on the left flank against Traore who seemed to be always 1 v 1 on our full back. Can Pepe play on the left side and do that?
Fair enough... which probably explains Kola later. Though I'd wager that if Pepe came on, he'll be taking the right and Martinelli to the left.

GDeep™

League is very weak
1 point is 1 point more than 0 points. 0 points is 3 points less than 3 points but 1 point is only 2 points less than 3 points. If we get 1 point in 3 games that’s 3 points, just as much as 1 game with 3 points won, but 0 points won’t give us any points no matter the number of games we get 0 points in. It makes a big difference in the table.
Do you follow my flow?

Honestly I didn’t read.

teamsoutheast

I didn't mean it was decent in the sense I'm grateful to get the point as that's all I expected. I mean I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. I think Wolves are a good side. I did expect to win the game at home and the draw is disappointing but its not a disaster.

Mohamed7

If that's the case, he should have kept Tierney and brought Kola. Two fullbacks on the left side to protect that side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom