• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It sort of nails home how far we have fallen that we are playing at 3:30 in the ****ing afternoon in a European game ffs.

It depressing it's because the likes of these games are not allowed to be on at the same time as the CL, wouldn't want to tarnish the CL with this trash.

I mean... It literally just means we are in the Europa league. We fell this far in 2017. But yeah, the sky is falling.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Bellerin is back fully fit now, why can't Emery now have Bellerin starting as the 1st choice rb instead of Chambers now? If he prefers Chambers over Bellerin in the PL games it just makes zero sense to me, he has never played our full strength team all year in one game yet. Bellerin is so much better then Chambers.

Bellerin, like Holding is coming back from a big injury. One of those injuries which takes a long time to get back to your best. It isn't like a minor injury where you are pretty much back to your old level once you get match fitness.

You can see in the games Bellerin and Holding have played so far. They still have a way to go. Understandably they both look slower, and just a little short of their full capabilities in many aspects. I don't think they deserve to walk back into the first 11 till they show more.

In Bellerin's case it is an easy decision. Even when he was at his best, defensively he was a bit suspect. Only going forward he offers far more than Chambers. Currently he doesn't offer more than Chambers if you take both defending and attacking together.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Bellerin, like Holding is coming back from a big injury. One of those injuries which takes a long time to get back to your best. It isn't like a minor injury where you are pretty much back to your old level once you get match fitness.

You can see in the games Bellerin and Holding have played so far. They still have a way to go. Understandably they both look slower, and just a little short of their full capabilities in many aspects. I don't think they deserve to walk back into the first 11 till they show more.

In Bellerin's case it is an easy decision. Even when he was at his best, defensively he was a bit suspect. Only going forward he offers far more than Chambers. Currently he doesn't offer more than Chambers if you take both defending and attacking together.

Hard to say if Bellerin does currently offer more. He appears to have no more pace. I hope he recovers. Most of the great things he's done in the past were based on pace.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can't be arsed, 1-2 to us i guess. Will have my midday **** and watch better call saul instead

Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Pepe should start in both this game and the one on the weekend. I dont get why he was an unused sub vs Wolves, just rude.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pepe should start in both this game and the one on the weekend. I dont get why he was an unused sub vs Wolves, just rude.

Bloody hell just realised that Pepe has missed two games . Scores two goals and is not seen again . Unai doesn't understand momentum .

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Our away match against Vitoria Guimaraes kicks off at 19:30. Turn on Score Alerts to receive them.

I got this Message on Telegram?

Flashscore says something different..

Chancellor

btw third time this year that is raining a lot here on a matchday with a team from England (first two games were on the Nations League).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom