• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If Leicester have anything about them they will batter our team on Saturday.

I wouldn't rule out Rodgers somehow doing what he did when his team visited Man Utd earlier and put in a dreadful performance ending up being outclassed by Ole.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Players played like they were lost or couldn’t care. Lost I think.

We scored, lucky goal, they got one back, thank god.

They were the better team and should’ve won.

It's clear to everyone, bar the board, that we're not going anywhere with this guy at the helm.

They seem intent on sabotaging the season and are hellbent on letting him see it out to the detriment of our goals!!

Chancellor

Like i said before the match at Emirates Vitória's achilles heel are defending setpieces and missing a lot of changes. Because of this two things we lost at Emirates and drew at home.
Arsenal were very lucky in both matchs.
Hope that Emery is gone "yesterday".

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's clear to everyone, bar the board, that we're not going anywhere with this guy at the helm.

They seem intent on sabotaging the season and are hellbent on letting him see it out to the detriment of our goals!!
Today reminded me of the last days of Mourinho at Utd, Rodgers at Liverpool, LvG etc. It’s bad.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Today reminded me of the last days of Mourinho at Utd, Rodgers at Liverpool, LvG etc. It’s bad.

Rodgers resurrected his career by going to Celtic & has now elevated his profile with the good work he's doing at Leicester. Mourinho, for all his faults, will get another crack at a big club.

This will not be Emery's last job, but it will be his last at a big club. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's finished at this level because he never belonged to it in the first place.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Emery:

We tried [to make chances], but they are a very competitive, organised team.

“It was important for us to be strong defensively, we did that. Yes, 1-1, but we were better.

“Offensively, this team [Vitoria] is very organised and it’s not easy to have a lot of chance.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom