• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Lol at all of you thinking Unai will somehow fluke out a win
This is Arsenal
RUdPyQP.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This will be bad it's Leicester and we shouldn't afraid of them like city or Liverpool but they in their best form since the winning league year while us we don't know what we doing.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Tierney
Torreira Guendouzi
Pepe Özil Auba
Laca

This team i think we'll go for unless Xhaka back to team.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Vardy also will score and mock us. Oh also let's not forget SkySports will interview him to say again why he reject us.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Inevitably Vardy scores and every single match report includes "Vardy, who turned down a move to arsenal in 2016"

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
As things weren't bad enough. The season will reach a new low for me when after Leicester score the camara zooms in to Rodgers celebrating, flashing his newly whitened teeth at us. Lord help me!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think this fixture last year was the lowest point of the league season for me. Leicester had 82% possession in the first 20 minutes or so, before AMN even got sent off. Absolute nothing performance.
Leicester, West ham and Wolves away performances were a disgrace.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we setup with counter having auba Özil pepe laca we'll definitely hurt them the problem i see Emery won't start Özil and pepe together and if we go 442 diamond then Leicester will have 30 chance to score at least

Manberg

Predator
Leicester play some good football. I’m looking forward to this just to see how well they do against our side.

I’m going with 3-1 to Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom