• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Having movers pack up my place during game time. Not sure if I am disappointed or relieved.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm away this weekend and wont see the game. I have a feeling that's a good thing because Leicester are a well organised team on form, we are anything but. If for some reason we blow them away with the performance of the season then I'd be happy for Emery to stay. Is that going to happen? Obviously not, Leicester are a decent team and will beat us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wow, I'm so envious of that team. That confident little feint by Santi in his own box to start it all off, I miss that composure so much :(

Cazorla, my beautiful boy...Kante couldn’t get anywhere near him!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I rarely predict a loss for the Arsenal but I'm predicting one here since I can't do it in the poll. I do miss the days when one could actually give a serious answer in every poll.

Looks like the top four will be out of reach by December. Emery's future probably hinges on winning the Europa League. Baku to the future.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Every mother fuc#er and his dog pining about the Wenger days

Yet you all (90%) wanted him gone..

Careful what you wish for .. i said it at the time and being proved correct
I didn't want Wenger gone but it became impossible for him to stay. Many of the people who wanted him out are the same people who now want Emery out. They will want son of Emery out as soon as we lose three games. They think Holding is the new Sol Campbell until Holding comes back and has a poor game. They want to sign Lacazette and then say he isn't a top striker etc etc.... people whose love for the sound of their own voice outweighs any knowledge of football or affection for the Arsenal they might have (if any).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom