• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think we are going down big time on the weekend. Good thing is I'm usually wrong! My weekly game predictions this year have been dire, so betting Leicester will win. At least I am doing my part!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks for posting! God I miss peak Sanchez! That little fighter! Glad we had him for at least a couple of years.

Don't think I have ever before seen a player go from Godly to complete joke so quick, shame.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
**** me, Läster really has the better team (and coach) dont they. Ndidi walks into our team, Tielemans as well. Ricardo Pereira is better than Bellerin. Chilwell probs better than Tierney (way too early tho). Jonny Evans would be our best CB by far, Soyuncu looks the real deal. Auba is a bit better than Vardy i would say. Maddison...what a player. Harvey Barnes looks exciting as well, tenacious. Ayoze Perez quality on his day, bit like Mesut Özil.

Hecking impressive, foxes.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Struggling to see the difference between choice 1 - A win and Unai stays, and choice 3 - An Arsenal win?

Unless choice 3 is a win and Unai goes. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And another thing, why can't we vote for Loss but no change to the end of the season?

Can't even vote for the most likely outcome. :eek:

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
**** me, Läster really has the better team (and coach) dont they. Ndidi walks into our team, Tielemans as well. Ricardo Pereira is better than Bellerin. Chilwell probs better than Tierney (way too early tho). Jonny Evans would be our best CB by far, Soyuncu looks the real deal. Auba is a bit better than Vardy i would say. Maddison...what a player. Harvey Barnes looks exciting as well, tenacious. Ayoze Perez quality on his day, bit like Mesut Özil.

Hecking impressive, foxes.

Would you have rated Leicester's team this highly at the beginning of the season? Or actually last season when they had Claude puel in charge? That was almost the same squad, yet most of their players looked really bad under him.

Riou

Would you have rated Leicester's team this highly at the beginning of the season? Or actually last season when they had Claude puel in charge? That was almost the same squad, yet most of their players looked really bad under him.

It’s the midfield for me, always thought that was outstanding...gives the rest of the team a great building base.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
If we lose this match, Emery must leave. Currently, we can change the situation, but if we don't anything, we could be during many years one club that nobody have respect us

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Yeah, Ndidi, Tielemans and Maddison, great mix there...always look at the midfield when judging a team, think it’s the most important part.

Agree midfield is probably the most important area. But the same question can be asked here too. Under Puel that midfield looked ordinary.

In fact in the 3-1 Özil masterclass game at the Emirates, we made them look very ordinary indeed. (Tielemans wasn't there cos he joined them later in Jan). Which highlights that players can only look good when they are set up well.

Not related to this, but just looking at the stats from that game. What the hell has happened to us. Possession was 69-31, Shots was 19-8, shot on target 6-2, all in our favour. We can only dream of having stats like that at the moment.

Last edited:

zilfy

Silently hoping a fluky draw (with another poor performance) is enough to see emery gone.
A loss and emery out is okay but is there any coach out there that could bridge a 9 point gap between us and 4th?

It's a terrible game to watch: lose and top4 is gone, win and emery stays. It's a lose-lose situation

Riou

Agree midfield is probably the most important area. But the same question can be asked here too. Under Puel that midfield looked ordinary.

In fact in the 3-1 Özil masterclass game at the Emirates, we made them look very ordinary indeed. (Tielemans wasn't there cos he joined them later in Jan). Which highlights that players can only look good when they are set up well.

Have liked the look of that Leicester midfield for awhile now, thought they had the ingredients there but they weren’t being used properly...manager set up is very important as you say.

The 3-1 win last season came when both Lucas and Xhaka were in very good form for us in midfield, so that proves it’s the most important!;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Leicester has a fantastically balanced squad.
Good recruitment is the driving force of the club. Should be our model if we can find the right staff.

Sign the players that suit the club philosophy, and bring in and out the managers who will be most capable to utilise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom