• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There are a lot of people out there who didnt want Brendan Rodgers. Second in the league with a squad cost a fraction of our own. Hope they win the league.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Good. Problem is, most Arsenal supporters seemed to want this game to be lost to get Emery out.

Best option is probably to stagger on and be average this season. Sack Unai towards the end of the season, maybe fluke the Europa league if you're lucky under a caretaker like Freddie, finish 6th. Then hire a better managerlike Eddie Howe.

I mean I don't think we should be losing 2 - 0 but the issue is this "playing better" is still not exactly awesome. The underlying stats are still poor.

We've given up too many chances in this game and albeit we've gotten a few ourselves, we've definitely ridden our luck on a few Leicester attacks.

It's not really encouraging viewing if this is our better, and it just goes to show that Emery really is not good enough.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

for how well some said we played I can’t remember schmeichel making a significant save? And Leicester have barely played well themselves. It’s embarrassing.
This manager has to go ASAP if the board have a clue.

Revolution

There are a lot of people out there who didnt want Brendan Rodgers. Second in the league with a squad cost a fraction of our own. Hope they win the league.
Do you think Rodgers would've sorted out the structural problems in defence for instance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom